Tiến sĩ PhD in Automatic Control
Nội dung Học bổng
Institutionen för reglerteknik
Lund University was founded in 1666. Today, the University is ranked as one of the world`s top 100 and is Sweden`s most international higher education institution. The University has 47 700 students and 7 500 staff based in Lund, Helsingborg and Malmö. We are united in our efforts to understand, explain and improve our world and the human condition.
LTH forms the Faculty of Engineering at Lund University, with approximately 9 000 students. The research carried out at LTH is of a high international standard and we are continuously developing our teaching methods and adapting our courses to current needs.
The doctoral student positions are mainly devoted to the postgraduate studies (80% of the time), but includes 20% department service, usually teaching. Most of the teaching at Automatic Control, LTH is performed using the Swedish language. This limits the availability of funds for students who do not speak Swedish. The positions are announced based on new research grants. For research directions, see www.control.lth.se and www.lccc.lth.se.
In order to be admitted to postgraduate studies in Automatic Control, the student must have completed a degree of advanced level (MSc or equivalents) within a relevant study program. Students with basic eligibility for third-cycle studies are those who:
* have completed a second-cycle degree with courses for at least 240 credits, of which at least 60 credits are from second-cycle courses;
* have acquired largely equivalent knowledge in some other way, either in Sweden or abroad.
Students meeting special eligibility requirements are those who have:
* at least 60 higher education credits within the same subject area as the third-cycle studies (Automatic Control basic course FRT010), of which in-depth work of at least 30 higher education credits of relevance to the subject area, or
* civil engineer degree or equivalent.
The employment of doctoral students is regulated in the Swedish Code of Statues 1998: 80. Only those who are or have been admitted to PhD-studies may be appointed to doctoral studentships. When an appointment to a doctoral studentship is made, the ability of the student to benefit from PhD-studies shall primarily be taken into account. In addition to devoting themselves to their studies, those appointed to doctoral studentships may be required to work with educational tasks, research and administration, in accordance with specific regulations in the ordinance.
Basis of Assessment
Only those who are or have been admitted to PhD-studies may be appointed to doctoral studentship. Selection to postgraduate studies is based on the expected ability to perform well in the studies. The evaluation of the ability to perform well is based primarily on the results of studies at the basic and advanced levels, in particular:
* Knowledge and skills relevant to postgraduate studies within the area. This can be documented by appended documents and interview.
* Estimated ability to work independently and the ability to formulate and solve scientific questions. This ability can be established, for example, based on undergraduate research experiences, a Master thesis or in a discussion of scientific problems during a possible interview.
* Skills in written and oral communication.
* Other experience relevant to postgraduate studies, such as professional experience.
In the assessment grades, certificates and references, but also, for example thesis and business experience, and the applicant’s competence in current research projects, will be considered. We give great importance to the applicant interest of all duties for the employment and that the applicant is cooperative and willing to contribute to a good working atmosphere. Good knowledge of English is important.
Terms of employment
Limit of tenure, 1 + 4 years according to HF 5 kap 7§.
Lund University promotes an equal opportunities code. We encourage both men and women to apply for this position.
Type of employment:
Temporary position longer than 6 months
First day of employment:
Number of positions:
- Tore Hägglund, +46462228798, email@example.com
- Bo Bernhardsson, +46462228786, firstname.lastname@example.org
- OFR/S:Fackförbundet ST:s kansli, 046-222 93 62, email@example.com
- SACO:Saco-s-rådet vid Lunds , 046-222 93 64, firstname.lastname@example.org
- SEKO: Seko Civil, 046-222 93 66, email@example.com
Last application date:
977 lượt xem, 1 xem hôm nay