Tiến sĩ PhD-Economics and Management at University of Padova-Italy
Nội dung Học bổng
The Department of Economics and Management (DEM) of the University of Padova are offering online applications for 10 PhD Scholarships starting at end of September 2018. These scholarships are available to students of nationalities.
The Department offers a full-time, three-year advanced doctoral programme for students who want to achieve an outstanding training both in Economics and Management.
The Department of Economics and Management (DEM) of the University of Padova is one of the leading research institutions in Italy for economics and business science. The last national research assessment that covered the period 2011-2014 ranked the University of Padova first in the scientific area including economics, business science and statistics. This result fits well with the first rank achieved by the University of Padova in 7 out of 14 scientific areas considered in the assessment. The DEM offers an international Ph.D. program with a long tradition of quality and success that complements the department’s offer of bachelor and master degrees.
- Applications Deadline: The application for the academic year 2018/2019 will be open from May 25 to June 26, 2018.
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue PhD programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the fields of Economics and Management (three-year, full-time program).
- Nationality: All nationalities are welcome.
- Number of Scholarships: Ten PhD Scholarships at the Department of Economics and Management, Padova.
- Scholarshipcan be taken in Italy
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: These scholarships are available to students of nationalities.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
The program is open to students from all countries, provided they hold a Master degree or equivalent in economics, business sciences, statistics, mathematics or engineering. Students who are going to graduate until September 30th, 2018 may apply as well.
English Language Requirements: Proof of English competence is required (e.g. TOEFL, IELTS but not compulsory). GRE general test is not required but warmly recommended.
How to Apply: To apply candidates are invited to submit:
- Curriculum vitae
- A research proposal (max 4 pages)
- All degree certificates
- All official transcripts
- Proof of English competence (e.g. TOEFL, IELTS but not compulsory)
- Two letters of recommendation
- scientific publications (if any)
- A short summary of the Master thesis (max 4 pages)
GRE general test is not required but warmly recommended.
225 lượt xem, 1 xem hôm nay