Thạc sĩ MSc Aviation Finance- UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School in Ireland
Nội dung Học bổng
UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School is offering applicants for the MSc Aviation Finance Full-Time who have been offered a Full, Unconditional Offer for 2017/2018 by the first week of June 2017, the chance to win a scholarship to cover the full tuition fees for this course, worth up to €21,300.
All course applications submitted before the deadline of 31 May 2017 will be considered for this scholarship. Following assessment of the course applications and those with Full, Unconditional Offers, The School will then select a small short list. These candidates will then be interviewed with a view to selecting a winner by mid-June 2017.
1. An Irish first class honours (Hons 1.1) undergraduate degree result (or equivalent)
2. A strong curriculum vitae / resume
3. Excellently written essay question answers in the course application. There are two at 300 words each.
4. If applicable to you when applying, our minimum English Language Requirement met with an overall IELTS of minimum 7.0, TOEFL 100 / 120 (or equivalent in a test we recognise)
Terms and Conditions
1. Scholarship is open to both Irish residents and international applicants except employees of UCD, and their associated affiliated or subsidiary companies, and their immediate families, agents, or anyone connected with this competition.
2. The scholarship is limited to those who will have submitted a complete application directly to UCD Smurfit School for 2017 entry to the MSc Aviation Finance full-time by 31 May 2017.
3. The UCD Smurfit MSc Aviation Finance Scholarship will be awarded to the candidate deemed to be of the highest calibre by the UCD Smurfit School judging panel. UCD Smurfit School reserves the right not to award the Scholarship prize if no candidate of the required calibre is identified. The decision is final and correspondence will not be entered into.
4. Short-listed candidates will be interviewed by the judging panel in The School in the first half of June 2017.
5. The prize consists of one year’s tuition fees for 2017/2018, worth up to €21,300.
6. The judging panel reserves the right to split the prize fund amongst winners.
7. The continuation of the scholarship funding for semester 2 (2017/2018) is subject to the awardee making satisfactory progress on the programme and passing all exams at the end of semester one.
8. Candidates must be available to commence the MSc Aviation Finance full-time programme in early September 2017.
9. The scholarship is not open to recipients of any other scholarships being awarded by UCD Smurfit School, but is to open to those who have applied for 2017 entry to the programme.
10. Closing date for entries: 5pm on 31 May 2017.
11. Interviews will be scheduled in early June.
12. Winning candidate will be informed in mid-June 2017.
13. Classes commence in early September 2017.
14. No cash alternative.
15. No substitutions allowed.
16. Winner must agree to participate in publicity if applicable.
17. Canvassing will disqualify.
Deadline: 31st May 2017
Link: Click Here
876 lượt xem, 2 xem hôm nay