Thạc sĩMelbourne Scholarships-University of Melbourne
Nội dung Học bổng
International Postgraduate Coursework Award
The International Postgraduate Coursework Award (IPCA) was established by the University of Melbourne and is awarded to high achieving international students undertaking a graduate coursework degree.
The University normally offers around 28 scholarships each year.
The scholarship provides fee remissions of between 25% and 100% of tuition fees for the duration of your course.
To be considered for this scholarship, you must:
- a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand and not a permanent resident of Australia;
- have applied for an eligible graduate coursework degree,
- be commencing study at the University of Melbourne for the first time;
- not be in receipt of any other tuition fee remission scholarship or sponsorship which, in combination with the IPCA, exceeds 100% of tuition fees; and
- not have received any other scholarship provided by the Australian Government in the last 2 years.
Eligible graduate coursework degrees include:
- Any Master degree by coursework offered by the Melbourne Business School, Melbourne School of Design and Melbourne School of Engineering
- Master of Science in Botany, Chemistry, Earth Sciences, Genetics, Geography, Mathematics & Statistics, Physics or Zoology, Master of Urban Horticulture and the Master of Forest Ecosystems offered by the Melbourne Graduate School of Science
- Master of Teaching offered by the Melbourne Graduate School of Education
- Executive Master of Arts offered by the Graduate School of Humanities and Social Sciences
- Melbourne Law Masters offered by the Melbourne Law School
1369 lượt xem, 1 xem hôm nay