Thạc sĩ Master of Transportation Sciences Scholarships for Developing Countries in Belgium, 2018
Nội dung Học bổng
[HỌC BỔNG MASTER-DU HỌC BỈ]
The Master of Transportation Sciences is pleased to announce the availability of twelve ICP scholarships for developing countries students. These scholarships are awarded to pursue a master’s degree in Transportation Sciences.
The aim of the scholarships is to encourage the study of Transportation Sciences.
The Hasselt University is a university with campuses in Hasselt and Diepenbeek, Belgium.
- Application Deadline: March 1, 2018
- Course Level: These scholarships are available to pursue master ( MSc ) programme.
- Study Subject: These scholarships are awarded in Transportation Sciences (specialization: Road Safety)
- Scholarship Award: These scholarships will cover the followings:
- Allowance: € 890/month
- Accommodation allowance: € 390/month
- Insurance, international travel and tuition fee
- Nationality: Developing countries
- Number of Scholarships: Twelve scholarships are available.
- Scholarship can be taken in Belgium
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Africa: Benin, Burkina Faso, Burundi, DR Congo, Ethiopia, Guinea, Cameroon, Kenya, Madagascar, Mali, Morocco, Mozambique, Rwanda, Senegal, Tanzania, Uganda, Zimbabwe, South Africa, Niger, Asia: Cambodia, Philippines, Indonesia, Palestinian Territories, Vietnam, Latin America: Bolivia, Cuba, Ecuador, Guatemala, Haiti, Nicaragua, Peru.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet following criteria: The maximum age for a Master programme candidate is 35 years for an initial masters and 40 years for an advanced master. The maximum age for a training candidate is 45 years. The candidate cannot succeed this age on January 1 of the intake year.
- Please note that from 2018 onwards, age is no longer an eligibility criterion for ITP scholarship candidates. Depending on the objectives of the programme, the required knowledge of the candidates and the planned follow-up trajectories after completion of the programme, the course organizers can decide to install a selection criterion related to the age of the candidates.
- Professional background and experience
- VLIR-UOS gives priority to candidates who are employed in academic institutions, research institutes, governments, social economy or NGO’s, or aim a career in one of these sectors. However, also candidates employed in the profit sector or newly graduated candidates without any work experience (for Master programmes) can be eligible for the scholarship.
- The training candidate should have relevant professional experience and a support letter confirming (re)integration in a professional context where the acquired knowledge and skills will be immediately applicable.
- English Language Requirements: The participants are expected to have both a passive and active command of the English language at a reasonable level. A participant should be able to follow ex-cathedra lessons, take notes and present some case studies themselves. Proof of English proficiency has to be submitted. This can be one or more of the below:
- 1-year comprehensive English-based instruction at a university or recognized equivalent
- Passed for a TOEFL test (min. score 550 PBT, 213 CBT or 79 IBT)
- Passed for IELTS test (min. overall band score of 6.0)
- Passed another English test of similar level as TOEFL or IELTS
- Applicants can apply through the online processor.
How to Apply:
- Applicants need to have a completed online application and hard copies of legalized degree certificates and academic transcripts by post.
- After March 1, 2018, all eligible applications will be reviewed and ranked.
- The top 12 applications will be selected for a scholarship.
302 lượt xem, 4 xem hôm nay