Thạc sĩMaster of Applied Economics Scholarships for International Students at University of Adelaide, Australia
Nội dung Học bổng
[Học bổng du học Úc]
Master of Applied Economics Scholarships at the University of Adelaide is now open for 2017 academic year. International and Australia students are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
The University of Adelaide aims to create and engender a university culture that values health, safety and wellbeing as fundamental components of the work environment, supported by safe systems of work, appropriate governance, training, management structures and operational strategies.
Scholarship recipients are required to meet the cost of compulsory Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC), living costs, cost of return airfares and the remaining tuition fees. These costs are not covered by the Scholarship.
Scholarships are available for study in any discipline. The university’s preferred accredited English language tests are: IELTS,TOEFL, Pearson Test of English – Academic and CAE (Cambridge English: Advanced).
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the field of Applied Economics.
Scholarship Award: The Faculty will grant up to ten Scholarships of AUD 10,000 each to applicants commencing in the Master of Applied Economics in 2017. These are partial tuition fee Scholarships only. The first award of the Scholarship will be made upon commencement of the first semester of studies in Adelaide. The second award will be made upon the recipient’s commencement of the third semester of studies.
Eligibility: In order to be eligible for consideration a student must:
- Have applied to study the Master of Applied Economics full time and be offered admission into the program in 2017 at the University of Adelaide; and
- Not be the recipient of any other scholarship or sponsorship funding for the Master of Applied Economics studies.
No previous studies in economics are required to be eligible for a Scholarship.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Students must possess a recognised Bachelor’s degree with a GPA of at least 5.0 or equivalent. International applicants must meet the University’s minimum English Language requirements.
English language Requirements: The university’s preferred accredited English language tests are: IELTS, TOEFL, Pearson Test of English – Academic and CAE (Cambridge English: Advanced). Students without the required level of English will need to satisfactorily complete an intensive program of English language before being admitted to the University of Adelaide. The university can arrange an appropriate English language program, Academic English (PEP Pathway) in Adelaide at the university’s English Language Centre.
How to Apply: The mode of application is online.
- An application for admission to the University in 2017 will constitute an application for a Scholarship provided that a completed Scholarship application form is also forwarded electronically to the Faculty.
- Successful recipients will receive the Scholarship offer from the Faculty of the Professions. All applications will be assessed on a merit-based selection process.To accept the Scholarship, the recipient MUST accept the University offer of admissions by the deadline stipulated in the Scholarship offer letter. If no response is received by the specified deadline, the offer of the Scholarship will lapse and will be offered to the next eligible candidate.
- The University reserves the right not to award the Scholarships if there are no candidates of sufficient merit as determined in each case, or to amend the availability of Scholarships and/or the information provided in the Scholarships details at anytime.
Application Deadline: The applications are open for the year 2017.
752 lượt xem, 1 xem hôm nay