Thạc sĩ LEE International Women in Leadership MBA Scholarships at Monash Business School in Australia, 2017
Nội dung Học bổng
Monash Business School is delighted to announce LEE International Women in Leadership Scholarships. Scholarships are provided to as many as four (4) MBA applicants per cohort
LEE International Women’s Excellence Scholarship is designed to encourage and support professional women from any part of the world in their pursuit of the Monash MBA.
Monash Business School is a dynamic and progressive academy delivering the highest quality teaching, learning, scholarship and research. Monash Business School is among the 1% of business schools in the world to have achieved the elite ‘triple crown’ of accreditation by the three major global business school accreditation bodies – AACSB, EQUIS and AMBA – and the only Group of Eight universities to have done so.
Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue master degree programme.
Study Subject: Scholarships are available in business administration.
Scholarship Award: Each of the four scholarships is valued at up to $24,000.
Number of Scholarships: Four scholarships will be awarded.
Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship, you must be:
- An applicant of the Monash MBA Program in Australia
- A female international applicant: this scholarship is not open to Australian citizens or permanent residents of Australia.
Nationality: International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have their previous degree.
English Language Requirements: You should meet one of the following criteria:
- You have achieved a satisfactory level of performance in an English subject at Year 12 or equivalent level. This means a study score of at least 25 in units 3 and 4 in any VCE English subject.
- You have studied in an institution where English is the language of instruction and assessment for the entire institution (subject to the details in the University’s admission policy)
- You have undertaken an English language proficiency test within two years prior to your study commencement date and have achieved the following results:
- IELTS – minimum test score of 6.5 with no individual band score less than 6
- TOEFL – minimum test score of 550 with a Test of Written English score of at least 4.5. Internet-based TOEFL overall 79, Writing 21, Listening 12, Reading 13, and Speaking 18
- Cambridge English Certificate in Advanced English (CAE) Minimum test score required: A grade of ‘A’
- Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English Minimum test score required: A grade of ‘C’
- You have successfully completed the Monash University English Language Bridging Program, or equivalent programs, at the appropriate level.
How to Apply: The mode of application is online.
Application Deadline: Applications for 2017 intake close November 30, 2017.
976 lượt xem, 1 xem hôm nay