Tiến sĩLancef PhD Program Spring 2015
Nội dung Học bổng
Spring 2015 session is now open
LANEF PhD Program is a three year program to support PhD training of excellent students. The thesis will be prepared in one of the five laboratories on a topic related to one or several of the following fields:
|• Photonics and semiconductors||• Spintronics and nanomagnetism|
|• Quantum nanoelectronics||• Breakthroughs for electrical energy|
|• Advanced superconductivity||• New frontiers in cryogenics|
|• Nanosensors and nanomaterials for health and biology||• Theoretical and Computational Physics.|
The net salary is 1350 €/month during 36 months, including healthcare insurance (income tax not deduced). If you agree to undertake light additional duties (such as teaching, for example), your net salary may be risen up to 1690€/month.
The program is open to highly talented and motivated students of any nationality. Students from different backgrounds (biology, chemistry, physics, engineering, mathematics) who can demonstrate a strong interest in the fields of LANEF are welcome. Applicants should have a master’s degree and must be fluent in English language. A good mobility (within the country of origin – or internationally) demonstrated during the undergraduate cursus will be considered as a plus.
They must have already found a PhD supervisor in one of the 5 laboratories of LANEF and be able to propose a thesis project in agreement with his/her future thesis supervisor.
A thesis project based on synergies between the 5 laboratories or the different alliences, will have greater chances to be selected by our evaluation Committee – also if it aims at enhancing collaborations with R&D, healthcare laboratories, or companies.
HOW TO APPLY
- You must have found a PhD project that will be supported and supervised by one (or more) researcher(s) based in one of the 5 LANEF’s laboratories.
- Download the PhD program application form
- With the help of your thesis supervisor, you must fill in this application form with all requested details
- You must contact the steering committee member of your main thematicin order to inform him/her of your intention to apply to the PhD program. He/she will make sure your application matches the program requirements.
- Save as PDF each document: Application form / CV / exam results / diplomas….
- Merge all these PDFs into ONE single .ZIP file
- Upload that final zip file on our ONLINE APPLICATION webpageby Wed, 1 April 2015 – 11.59pm.
- You must request (at least) two recommendation letters based on the template included at the end of the application form (section E). These letters must be sent by your referee himself/herself directly to LANEFby Wed, 1 April 2015 – 11.59pm.
(please note that this email address may only be used to send the recommendation letters)
>> After verifying its eligibility, each application is submitted to 2 independent reviewers.
>> Wed, 22 April 2015 : A Steering Committee session is held in order to select the applicants to be invited for an audition in Grenoble, on the basis of the reviewers reports
All travel/accommodation expenses will be covered by LANEF for 3 days/2 nights. This would provide enough time to each applicant to visit their hosting laboratory and to finalise their oral presentation together with their future thesis supervisor
>> Wed, 27 May 2015: Auditions are held in Grenoble, in front of the Steering Committee plus some invited specialists.
>> Final results will be announced in June 2015
For any further assistance, please contact Miss Stéphanie MONFRONT at: firstname.lastname@example.org
858 lượt xem, 1 xem hôm nay