Fellowship Kiplinger Journalism Fellowship for International Applicants in USA, 2018
Nội dung Học bổng
The Ohio State University is now accepting applications for its Kiplinger Journalism Fellowship. The fellowship is available for applicants from all over the world.
The aim of the scholarships is to support innovative journalists with a strong desire to reboot their digital skills.
The Ohio State University, commonly referred to as Ohio State or OSU, is a large, primarily residential, public university in Columbus, Ohio. Founded in 1870 as a land-grant university and ninth university in Ohio with the Morrill Act of 1862, the university was originally known as the Ohio Agricultural and Mechanical College (Mech).
Course Level: Fellowships are available for journalists.
Study Subject: Fellowships are awarded in the field of Public Affairs Journalism.
Scholarship Award: Fellowships will cover the following:
- The Kiplinger Fellowship will cover your hotel accommodations for the week, pay for many of your meals and provide you with a full week of immersive digital training. Fellows (or their news organizations) will be responsible for arranging and paying for transportation to and from the John Glen International Airport in Columbus, Ohio. For journalists working outside the United States, limited travel stipends (totally no more than half of the airfare) will be available.
Number of Scholarships: Number of scholarship is not given.
Scholarship can be taken in the USA
HƯỚNG DẪN APPLY HỌC BỔNG IRISH AID- CLICK HERE
Eligibility: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- University is looking for Kiplinger Fellows with at least five years of professional journalism experience. Internships and freelance work count, if you worked at least 20 hours a week. As of Nov. 19, 2017, how many years of journalism experience will you have? (please list a whole number).
Nationality: Applicants from all over the world are eligible for the fellowship.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must be a journalists.
English Language Requirements: Applicants must have excellent written and verbal English skills.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply via online:
- Before you begin, you might want to write these four pieces, which you then can copy and paste into the application:
- A short bio (maximum of 150 words).
- A short explanation of how the Kiplinger Fellowship would benefit you and your newsroom (maximum of 200 words).
- Web links to three recent stories that showcase your talent. International journalists whose work does not appear in English must supply English translations of three stories (details below).
- Two references who know your work well (name, title, organization, email, phone).
Application Deadline: The application deadline is November 19, 2017.
298 lượt xem, 2 xem hôm nay