Internship Internship – Nestle- USA- Business Administration, Communications, Marketing/Sales, or Supply Chain
Nội dung Học bổng
Nestlé is offering Dreyer’s Ice Cream (NDIC) Field Operations Sales Internship programme for the year 2016. Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree completed between December 2016 and June 2017.
This is a paid internship programme offered for the duration of 10 weeks in summer 2016.
Field of Internship: Interns will have the opportunity to develop knowledge, awareness, and understanding of the Consumer Food industry, identify sales opportunities retail stores, learn and practice selling skills, merchandise and optimize shelf conditions at the store-level, and focus on incremental sales volume.
Internship can be taken atUSA (West Chester, OH)
• Bachelor’s degree completed between December 2016 and June 2017
• Valid Driver’s license required; if offered a position, driving record must meet company Motor Vehicle Policy.
• Majors in Business Administration, Communications, Marketing/Sales, or Supply Chain
• GPA 2.8 and above
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Excel and Power-Point
• Previous sales experience
• Available for a 10-week internship in summer 2016
• Willing to use personal vehicle or secure a vehicle to be used on the job, with insurance coverage of $100,000 / $300,000 / $500,000
Knowledge and Skills
• Must have initiative, responsibility, leadership potential and a solid work ethic
• Self-starters who are results-oriented, and who take initiative
• Strong communicators who exhibit leadership potential
• Demonstrate exceptional ability to learn quickly in a fast-paced environment
• Have a strong interest in a career in Sales
• Mileage reimbursement
• Exposure to senior leadership/project presentation
• Exposure to a dynamic and friendly work environment
• Opportunity to network with various divisions and employees across the company
• Work with an influential industry leader in consumer packaged goods
Internship Open for International Students: International applicants are eligible to apply for this internship programme.
Is this paid internship? This is a paid internship programme.
Internship Description: Foods people love. Brands people trust. And a career that nourishes your future like no other. At Nestlé USA, we provide high-quality products that are essential to living well. As individuals and teams, we embrace leadership, make important contributions and support each other’s professional development. Join the world’s leading nutrition, health and wellness company, and deliver the satisfying foods that help people around the world through every phase of life.
How to Apply: The mode of application is online.
Internship Application Deadline: Contact Employer
Job ID: 16003326
704 lượt xem, 3 xem hôm nay