Đại họcInternational Scholarship Programme at University of Dabrowa Górnicza in Poland, 2017| Management, International Relations, and Computer Science
Nội dung Học bổng
The University of Dabrowa Gornicza is implementing the international scholarship program. Scholarships are available for pursuing full-time bachelor programme in Management, International Relations, and Computer Science.
International Scholarship Programme provides a unique opportunity for personal development and successful career in globalized World. You can be the one to take advantage of this excellent opportunity and become a part of the University of Dabrowa Górnicza academic community.
The University of Dabrowa Górnicza located between two major urban centers in the south of Poland such as Katowice and Krakow is one of the most renown business and information technology universities in Poland.
A thorough knowledge of English is required (at least B1 level).
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing full-time bachelor program.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the field of Management, International Relations, and Computer Science.
Scholarship Award: No tuition fee. Up to 10000 Euro of scholarship
Scholarship can be taken in Poland
Eligibility: In order to apply for an International Scholarship Programme, students need to meet the following criteria:
- Be a graduate of secondary school and have a certificate of graduation which entitles to apply for a higher education programme
- have knowledge of English language of at least B2 level according to Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (it will be verified during a personal interview with a teacher of English)
- No age limit
- Any kind of nationality
Nationality: International students can apply for these scholarships.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Holders of high school diplomas may apply for the Bachelor programmes.
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirement: A thorough knowledge of English is required (at least B1 level).
How to Apply: Application documents required:
The following documents must be attached to the application:
- Application form to be filled in online
- Documents which entitle to apply for higher education programme: certificate of graduation of secondary school, maturity diploma, university diploma with certified (sworn) translation into Polish language
- Scan of passport (only the page with your photo)
- Medical certificate which declares that you are fit and can study
- Disability certificate (if any)
- Read about the programme and its requirements
- Prepare required application documents
- Fill in application form online
- Attach required application documents
- Wait for the confirmation from International Office
- Wait for the invitation for English test (you will receive an email with the scheduled date of your english test)
- Wait for the invitation to a Skype personal interview with
- Wait for the decision from the University about admission
- Send any missing documents if they are required
- Wait for the final decision about admission and a letter of acceptance to apply for visa
Application Deadline: The application deadline is September 30, 2017.
709 lượt xem, 1 xem hôm nay