Internship Intern for the Vietnam Business Challenge Fund
Nội dung Học bổng
Intern for the Vietnam Business Challenge Fund
SNV Vietnam is looking for an Intern for the Vietnam Business Challenge Fund, based in Hanoi, Vietnam with travel to other provinces (Internship contract)
SNV has been working in Vietnam since 1995. Using market based approaches, SNV is committed to reducing poverty by catalyzing sustainable solutions for the poor in agriculture, energy, water & sanitation, and REDD+.
SNV’s Inclusive Business Program supports and promotes business initiatives that integrate the low-income population into the supply chain of companies as suppliers, employees, distributors and/or consumers that generate win-win solutions for both, economic benefits for the company and job and income increase for the low-income population.
We are seeking for recently graduated professionals interested in acquiring professional experience by supporting the Vietnam Business Challenge Fund team.
- University graduated: economics, business, finance, international commerce, international development, agronomy, etc.
- 1 year work experience in a relevant area. (Preferable)
- Interest in private sector development and fight against poverty and inequality
- Initiative and creative in solving problems
- Ability to work independently and with the team
- Good oral and written communication skills (English and Vietnamese)
- Good computer skills in MS-applications (Access, Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook)
- Willing to travel to other provinces
Contract Duration: SNV Vietnam offers a six-months internship contract with the possibility of extension.
Benefits: Monthly allowance and expenses such as travelling and per diem when incumbent is working in the fields out of the working station in Hanoi.
He/she will benefit from working with multi-national team of professionals with rich and diverse fields of expertise.
Desired start date: 1st July 2015
How to apply?
Deadline of the submission is 17:00, Friday, 3rd June, 2015.
- Support in economic and social research and analysis
- Support in material development for trainings and events
- Assist in monitoring and evaluation activities
- Assist in data collection and knowledge management
- Support in case study systematization
- Support in reports development
- Assist in key events organization
- Assist in website news development
767 lượt xem, 1 xem hôm nay