Thạc sĩ & Tiến sĩ Innovative Asia / Scholarship to Japan/ STEM
Nội dung Học bổng
1. What is ‘Innovative Asia’?
This initiative aims to enhance the circulation of competent human resources between Japan and Asian countries and to promote innovation in the whole Asia. (see below 4 / General Information)
To this end, opportunities for study and internship in Japan for competent students who are studying at ‘partner schools’ in Asian countries will be provided.
2. Degree and Fields of Study
In this program, participants will be accepted in master’s or doctor’s courses at Japanese universities in such fields as Science and Technology, and Engineering, especially, Information Technology, Internet of Things, Artificial Intelligence, etc.
Proposed research topics must be relevant to the program objectives (see below 4 / General Information).
3. Target / Eligible Applicants
- Nationality: Citizens of one of the 12 Asian countries (Bangladesh, Cambodia, India, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Pakistan, the Philippines, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Vietnam)
- Under 40 years of age (as of September 1st, 2017)
- Bachelor’s degree (as of September 1st, 2017)
- Those who study or graduated from the partner schools (see below 5)
- Adequate English skills both in written and oral communication to complete the master’s course or doctor’s course
JICA VIETNAM OFFICE
11th Floor, CornerStone Building, 16 Phan Chu Trinh Street, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi, VIETNAM
TEL: (84-4) 38315005
FAX: (84-4) 38315009
Link: Click Here
2953 lượt xem, 1 xem hôm nay