Tiến sĩ Học bổng PhD tại Hà Lan | Economics, Behaviour and Society, Language and Culture
Nội dung Học bổng
Học bổng PhD tại Hà Lan đây về các ngành Economics, Behaviour and Society, Language and Culture
Bạn nào tự tin về proposal và tiếng Anh cũng như bằng Master tốt thì apply nhé.
Ở Hà Lan có rất nhiều vị trí Ph.D tuyển dưới dạng employee như vậy. Tức là vừa làm nghiên cứu vừa đi dạy. Nên lương cao 😀, nhưng hơi vất vả tí.
Bạn nào quan tâm đến Ph.D Hà Lan thì cứ một tuần vào website này một lần để xem. Tất cả các vị trí academic staffs ở Hà Lan đều đăng trên website này.
Link: Click Here
Job Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam – 2 PhD positions/Junior Lecturers in PPE
The position involves 50% teaching and 50% research time. In the role of junior lecturer you will support senior teaching staff by leading small group seminars. Candidates will also have a role as student tutors. Successful candidates will demonstrate an ability to play an active role in the John Stuart Mill College’s social and intellectual life, as well as an aptitude for student supervision. In the role of researcher, applicants will complete a PhD dissertation on a topic that falls within the interdisciplinary scope of PPE. Candidates select their own topic that intersects with at least two of the three PPE disciplines. The research will be supervised by experts from the two faculties.
• A completed (research) master degree in one of the three PPE disciplines, or a related discipline;
• Excellent research and writing skills;
• Excellent command of the English language;
• The ability to work in a team as well as independently;
• The ability to work in an interdisciplinary and multicultural environment; and
• A willingness to actively contribute to the community life of the John Stuart Mill College.
Conditions of employment
Successful applicants can be appointed for either 1.0 fte for 5 years, or for 0.8 fte for 6 years. The starting date is negotiable, but must be no later than 1 September 2017. We offer an exciting opportunity to contribute to an ambitious and international bachelor programme with highly motivated students and to conduct your own research project, at a renowned research university. You will receive appropriate training, personal supervision, and guidance for both your research and teaching tasks, providing an excellent start to an academic career.
You can find information about our excellent fringe benefits of employment at like:
• remuneration of 8,3% end-of-year bonus and 8% holiday allowance
• solid pension scheme (ABP);
• a minimum of 29 holidays in case of full-time employment;
• possibilities to save up holidays for sabbatical leave;
• generous contribution (65%) commuting allowance based on public transport;
The salary will be in accordance with university regulations for academic personnel, ranging from a minimum of €2.222,- gross per month in the first year, building up to a maximum of €2.840,- in year four to six based on full-time employment
Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam (VU) is a leading, innovative and growing university that is at the heart of society and actively contributes to new developments in teaching and research. Our university has ten faculties, and provides work for over 4,500 staff and scientific education for more than 23,000 students.
Since September 2016, VU Amsterdam offers an international bachelor programme in Philosophy, Politics and Economics (PPE). The PPE programme (www.vu-ppe.nl) is a joint initiative of three faculties of VU Amsterdam. The PPE programme seeks candidates for two PhD-candidates/junior lecturers with full employment benefits. As one of the two PhD candidates/junior lecturers PPE you will teach seminars within the College, play an active role in the PPE-community, and conduct research that results in a PhD dissertation.
For additional information please contact:
Prof. Dr. Martin van Hees
Dean John Stuart Mill College
Judith van Ooijen
General manager John Stuart Mill College
To apply for this position please send in the following:
• A letter of motivation (mention the vacancy number);
• Your CV;
• A proposal for a PhD research project (max. 2.000 words, including references). Your proposal should fit the PPE profile and should include a description of:
• the research problem, including a brief discussion of the relevant literature;
• the methodological approach;
• A teaching statement (max. 300 words). Please briefly indicate which of our first year PPE courses fall in your area of specialization/ competence. If you do not have teaching experience, please indicate why you are interested in teaching and how your existing skills are transferrable to a teaching environment;
• One letter of recommendation.
Please make one pdf file of your application documents (excluding the letter of recommendation), with the documents in the order as indicated above. Send your application (mention the vacancy number in the subject) sent before June 8 2017. The person writing a letter of recommendation for you can send it to the same address.
Interviews for the positions can be held via Skype if you do not live in the Netherlands.
Any other correspondence in response to this advertisement will not be dealt with.
2418 lượt xem, 4 xem hôm nay