Thạc sĩHọc bổng MBA tại Trieste School of Management – Italy
Nội dung Học bổng
[Học bổng MBA du học Ý 2016]
MIB Trieste School of Management offers awide portfolio of Merit Scholarships in the form of partial exemption from tuition fees.
Every year MIB awards up to 20 Scholarships to MBA applicants with relevant profiles.
Each Scholarship amounts to € 10 000 (40% of MBA tuition fee).
How to apply
Scholarship request should be completed and submitted within the MBA Application Form.
- Submit the MBA Application Form, listing the Scholarships you are applying for (max. 3 Scholarships) in the Scholarship field.
- Upload the requested CV and Motivational Letter, highlighting also your strengths and achievements related to the chosen Scholarship/s.
Choice of the Scholarships and motivations
Applicants may apply to maximum 3 Scholarships simultaneously, however only 1 Scholarship can be awarded per candidate.
MIB Scholarships cannot be combined among themselves.
In the MBA Application Form candidates may list up to 3 Scholarships, enlightening themotivations of the choice in the Motivational Letter.
Candidates may use at least 500 words to enlighten the aspects of their personal, academic and professional profile that may differentiate them from other applicants.
We invite applicants to focus on what make them very unique candidates.
Applicants are invited to choose the scholarships which actually relate to their strengths and to carefully consider their motivations.
Scholarships will be awarded considering also the quality of the scholarship motivational essays.
The Scholarships are awarded on the basis of the professional and academic achievements and according to specific criteria determined by the corporate sponsors and partners.
By judging the candidates, the Admission Committee will consider:
- the academic and professional achievements;
- the merit distinctions received;
- the results of the selection process (interview, test, etc.);
- the personal skills and the leadership potential demonstrated throughout the admissions process;
- the quality of the scholarship motivational essays.
Scholarships may be granted only to applicants who cover as an individual (and not as company) the fees.
MIB reserves the right not to award a Scholarship if the criteria are not met to the satisfaction of the Admission Committee.
All the Scholarships are subject to change without notice.
For any question, please contact the MBA Admissions Officer:
Barbara Sepic –firstname.lastname@example.org | T. +39 040 9188166
1407 lượt xem, 1 xem hôm nay