Thạc sĩ Học bổng Master tại Thái Lan-Environmental Health, Environmental Toxicology, and Chemical Biology
Nội dung Học bổng
The Chulabhorn Graduate Institute (CGI) and the ASEAN Foundation (AF) have entered into an agreement to develop highly qualified human resources in the area of science and technology within ASEAN member countries through the Chulabhorn Graduate Institute – ASEAN Foundation Post-Graduate Scholarship Program in Science and Technology.
The CGI is a multidisciplinary post-graduate academic institute established in 2005, under the initiative of Professor Dr. Her Royal Highness Princess Chulabhorn Mahidol. The aim of CGI is to employ the most recent interactive teaching techniques used in leading educational and research institutions to train students in the program to be effective thinkers and leaders in their fields of expertise, to better serve their countries’ needs towards sustainable development.
The CGI is presently offering programs leading to a Post-Graduate diploma and Master’s degree in Applied Biological Sciences: Environmental Health, Environmental Toxicology, and Chemical Biology.
The ASEAN Foundation, an initiative of the Leaders of the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN), was established on 15 December 1997 to help bring about shared prosperity and a sustainable future for the peoples of all ASEAN countries. It has been mandated to promote greater awareness of ASEAN and greater interaction among its peoples and their increased participation in ASEAN activities as well as to undertake development cooperation activities that enhance mutual assistance, address equitable economic development and reduce poverty.
This year, 5 (five) scholarships are available for ASEAN nationals (except Thai citizen) who are interested to pursue a Master Degree at the CGI. Selection of successful applicants will be based on merit.
- Scholarships are open to the eligible applicants who is under 30 years of age and hold a Bachelor Degree with a cumulative GPA of at least 3.00 in one of the following fields:
- Sciences: Chemistry, Biology, Biological Sciences, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Genetics, Microbiology, Molecular Biology, Environmental Sciences.
- Medical Sciences: Medicine, Medical Technology, Nursing, Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Sciences.
Applicants from other related fields are also welcome to apply.
- Have at least 1 year of scientific laboratory research experiences
- Applicants must have demonstrated English proficiency, preferably on one of two recognized test of language proficiency (TOEFL, IELTS)
- Applicants must provide a statement of purpose explaining their interests in the study
- Applied Biological Sciences: Environmental Health
- Environmental Toxicology
- Chemical Biology
The scholarship will cover tuition and other academic fees, round trip airfare, accommodation allowance, monthly stipend, book allowance, health insurance and others.
The award is tenable for a period of 2 years, subject to an annual review of the scholar’s satisfactory progress.
1023 lượt xem, 2 xem hôm nay