Thạc sĩHọc bổng Fulbright 2018-2019 của chính phủ Mỹ chính thức mở hồ sơ
Nội dung Học bổng
[Học bổng Fulbright 2018-2019]
The U.S. Mission in Vietnam is pleased to announce the Fulbright Vietnamese Student Scholarship Program for academic year 2018-2019. Established in 1946 and funded by the U.S. government, the Fulbright Program aims at achieving mutual understanding through academic and cultural exchange. The Fulbright Vietnamese Student Program is a competitive, merit-based scholarship program which recruits and nominates young Vietnamese professionals for Master’s degree programs at U.S. universities. Approximately 20 fully-funded scholarships are granted on an annual basis. Since 1992, more than 500 Vietnamese students have been selected to participate in the Program.
WHAT does the Scholarship provide? Successful candidates will pursue a Master’s degree that begins in the academic year 2018-2019. Fulbright Vietnam will arrange placement at universities in the United States. Successful candidates will receive a full scholarship which covers tuition and fees, monthly stipend, round-trip airfare to the United States, and health insurance.
WHO can apply? Competition is open to people who meet the following criteria:
- Be a Vietnamese citizen (no dual citizenship)
- Have at least one undergraduate degree
- Have at least two years of work experience after graduation by the time of application
- Have a valid minimum TOEFL iBT 79 or IELTS 6.5.
The following persons are ineligible to apply for the Fulbright Vietnamese Student Program:
- Candidates who already received one Fulbright Student Program grant
- Candidates who are currently living or studying in the United States
- Candidates who have earned a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from a U.S. college or university within the last 3 years
- Local employees of the U.S. Mission in Vietnam who work for the U.S. Department of State and their immediate dependents are ineligible for grants during the period of their employment and for one year following the termination of employment
WHICH fields of study are supported?
The Program supports study in most fields of social sciences and humanities, including:
|American Literature||Education||Project/Program Management|
|American Studies||Environmental Studies||Psychology|
|Agricultural Economics||Management of IT/Information system||Public Administration|
|Architecture||Language/Literature (non-U.S.)||Public Health|
|Art/Film Studies||Law||Social Work|
|Business (all fields)||Library Science||Sociology|
|Communications||Linguistics/Language Teaching||Urban/Community Planning|
|Development Studies||Philosophy||Women/Gender Studies|
(A brief introduction of each field of study is available here. Please contact the Fulbright office if your desired field of study is not on the list)
HOW to apply?
All applicants must APPLY ONLINE here.
A complete online application package must include:
- Application form
- Two essays (study objectives and personal statement)
- Three letters of recommendation
- Transcripts and diplomas
- TOEFL iBT and/or IELTS score reports
- Curriculum vitae
If you do not submit all documents required, your application will not be considered. Please read the application guidelines in the Fulbright Booklet carefully before starting your application. Failure to comply with the guidelines may make your application “ineligible” for the further rounds of competition.
Deadline for application submission: 5:00PM, April 15, 2017.
Mailed, emailed and/or faxed applications are not accepted.
Competition is based on academic and professional merits, without regards to race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, geographic location, socio-economic status, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity. Preference is given to those without recent experience in the United States. A successful applicant is someone who can:
- Demonstrate a clear and detailed description of the study objectives, and show a clear connection between their study objectives and future goals through a compelling set of essays.
- Have a depth and breadth of work experience in their intended field of study, and a full understanding of the field.
- Demonstrate leadership potential based on the participation in academic, extra-curricular, community and professional development activities, and personal attributes.
- Show dedication to Vietnam and potential to make a positive impact upon return
- Contribute to promoting the mutual understanding between the people of the United States and Vietnam through educational and cultural exchange activities.
- Be willing to be a cultural ambassador of Vietnam.
- Have demonstrated academic excellence and strong English proficiency
Hướng dẫn apply học bổng Fulbright- Click Here
- January, 2017: Grant announced and application materials available
- April 15, 2017: Deadline for submission of application
- June – July 2017: Application review and semi-final selections
- August 2017: Interviews & selection
- October – November 2017: Finalists (re)take GRE/GMAT/TOEFL iBT
- November – March 2018: Submission of applications to U.S. universities
- April – May 2018: University placements announced
- May 2018: Pre-departure orientation
- June – July 2018: Medical check-up and visa applications
- July – August 2018: Departure
The information session schedule in other cities/provinces will be updated soon. Please visit our website in January 2017 for updates.
Link: Click Here
26787 lượt xem, 2 xem hôm nay