Tiến sĩ [Học bổng du học Ý – PhD]
Nội dung Học bổng
[Học bổng du học Ý – PhD]
Ngành: các ngành
Call for 86 posts in PhD courses at the Scuola Normale Superiore for the academic year 2015-2016.
Applications for admission are invited from candidates who, irrespective of their citizenship, have an Italian laurea magistrale or an equivalent degree from outside Italy, or who expect to have obtained the degree required for admission by 31st October 2015: failure to obtain the degree by this date will disqualify the candidate for admission. Degrees from outside Italy will be checked, merely for the purposes of the selection process, by the call commission, in accordance with the prevailing legislation in Italy and in the country where the degree was issued and with any international treaties or agreements for the recognition of degrees for the continuation of studies.
Admission to the call is restricted to candidates who:
- were born after the 31st October 1985;
- have no past criminal charges against them resulting in a prison term of more than three years;
- have not been subject to the disciplinary measure of “expulsion” as specified in article 20 of the didactic and internal regulations of the SNS;
- are not in possession of a research doctorate issued by an Italian university, and in any case have never benefitted from a scholarship to attend a research doctorate course in Italy.
- Handling of personal data, director of the procedure, deferments, information
The handling of candidates’ personal data is subject to Law no. 196 of 30th June 2003, “Code regarding the protection of personal data”.
The director of the academic and student office of the SNS, Dr. Filippo Paoli, is also the administrative director of the call procedure.
For any relevant matters not mentioned in the call, the rules of the Statute and of the SNS regulations will apply.
This call will be published on the web site www.sns.it, on the European web site Euraxess, and on the web site of MIUR, the Italian ministry of education.
For information, you should apply to the personnel of the Segreteria Allievi (Student Office): email@example.com , Silvia Carresi, +39 050 509663, , Mario Landucci, +39 050 509237, Silvia Zappulla, +39 050 509685.
798 lượt xem, 3 xem hôm nay