Tiến sĩ [Học bổng du học Ý- PhD]-University of Padua- Statistical Sciences
Nội dung Học bổng
[Học bổng du học Ý- PhD]-University of Padua- Statistical Sciences
Applications are invited for Marie Skodowska-Curie PhD Studentship in Statistical Sciences at University of Padua. The selected candidate will be enrolled in the three-year PhD programme offered by the Department of Statistical Sciences.
The gross studentship amounts to 3318 euros/month; in addition, a mobility allowance of euro 600/month is provided for, as well as a family allowance of euro 500/month if applicable.
Study Subject(s): Studentship is awarded in the field of statistical sciences.
Course Level: Studentship is available for pursuing PhD programme at the University of Padua.
Scholarship Provider: Marie Sk?odowska-Curie European Innovative Training Network called “Advanced Multivariate Analysis for New Physics Searches at the Large Hadron Collider” (AMVA4NewPhysics), the University of Padua
How to apply
1) an email with a zip folder attached including:
– The application form filled according to the attached format
– A copy of education certificates and transcripts of records.
– A copy of the degree thesis and publications (if any)
Subject of the email should be: FIRST NAME FAMILY NAME APPLICATION (e.g. “JOHN DOE APPLICATION“)
2) at least two letters of recommendation must be sent to the above address by the same deadline, in a separate email directly by the referees of choice of the candidate
Subject of the email should be FIRST NAME FAMILY NAME LETTER OF REFERENCE (e.g. “JOHN DOE LETTER OF REFERENCE”)
874 lượt xem, 1 xem hôm nay