Thạc sĩ Học bổng du học Úc- MBA
Nội dung Học bổng
MBA Scholarship for Outstanding International Students (Commencing)
The UTS Business School offers two (2) scholarships annually to high achieving international postgraduate students commencing the UTS Master of Business Administration (MBA) program.
Usually one (1) new Recipient will be awarded in Autumn semester, and one (1) Recipient in Spring semester.
Please read the Conditions of Award for the full details of the Scholarship.
Value and duration
Valued at A$5,000, which will be credited towards the recipient’s second semester tuition fees.
Who is eligible?
To be eligible for the Scholarship, an applicant must meet all of the following criteria:
- Must be an International student (neither an Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen nor permanent resident of Australia); and
- Must have completed a UTS recognised degree and met the UTS MBA entry requirements; and
- Must be commencing the UTS Master of Business Administration (MBA) program (course code C04018) in the semester immediately following the Scholarship selection ; and
- Have achieved a minimum academic achievement of Distinction average (75%) in their qualification used as a basis for admission to the MBA.
The recipient will be selected on the basis of:
- Academic merit in the academic qualification used as basis of admission into the UTS Master of Business Administration degree.
- Motivation to succeed in the UTS MBA program, as demonstrated in the Scholarship application.
How to apply
Applications for the Spring (July) semester 2015 scholarship intake are currently open.
All applicants must submit the Scholarship Application Form by midnight Monday 31st August 2015.
Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Opening date: 22 June 2015
Closing date: 31 August 2015
For further information contact
UTS Scholarships Office
Phone +61 2 9514 2527
1135 lượt xem, 2 xem hôm nay