Thạc sĩ [Học bổng du học Thụy Sĩ – Master] (Giảm 50% học phí)
Nội dung Học bổng
[Học bổng du học Thụy Sĩ – Master]
Học bổng bán phần (Giảm 50% học phí)
Deadline: January 31, 2016
How to apply for the Global Alliance scholarships
The Global Alliance scholarship covers 50 percent of the total tuition fee of the EMScom Executive Master of Science in Communications Management.
The GA scholarships, based on financial need, are available to applicants who do not receive employer assistance in funding their executive education. Candidates have to:
- Have a minimum of five years of work experience
- Work in a communication-related department
- Be fully self- funding their EMScom education
- Live and work outside of Switzerland
Scholarship application deadline
January 31, 2016
How to apply
To proceed with the GA scholarship application, please follow these three steps:
1) Download the application package on the EMScom website and send the documents duly filled and signed to email@example.com no later than February 15, 2016. The EMScom management team will contact the candidate for an interview. The EMScom program works on a rolling admission policy, so please make sure that you are admitted to the EMScom (non-binding) before February 15, 2016.
2) Fill in the GA scholarship application form below and send it electronically and in hard copy to the Global Alliance by January 31, 2016 at the latest. The candidate might be convoked for an interview by one of the Global Alliance Board members.
Global Alliance for Public Relations and Communication Management
c/o USI Università della Svizzera italiana
Via Giuseppe Buffi 13
3) The final decision concerning the GA scholarship will be communicated to the candidate by February 6, 2016. The candidate has five working days to decide whether he/she accepts the scholarship.
GA Scholarship application form
Download the GA Scholarship application form
1146 lượt xem, 1 xem hôm nay