Thạc sĩ & Tiến sĩHọc bổng du học Hàn Quốc- Master/PhD (power electronics, power system, renewable energy, and control theory)
Nội dung Học bổng
Thầy mình (trường SeoulTech) hiện muốn tuyển sinh viên bậc thạc sĩ và tiến sĩ nhập học vào kì mùa xuân tới (2016). Dưới đây là thông tin tuyển sinh, bạn nào thấy phù hợp có thể liên hệ trực tiếp với thầy.
M.S. and Ph. D. Scholarship Opportunity
Electric Energy and Control Technology Research Group in the Department of Electrical and Information Engineering, Seoul National University of Science and Technology (SeoulTech), South Korea is looking for highly self-motivated full-time M.S. and Ph. D. students to conduct cutting-edge research in the areas of power electronics, power system, renewable energy, and control theory.
– The chosen M.S. and Ph. D. candidates will be enrolled in M.S. and Ph. D. programs starting from March 2016.
– The chosen candidate will get a full tuition waiver (guaranteed) and can get a competitive monthly salary depending on the research outcome and achievement.
– The main research area includes power converter control, electrical machine drives, distributed generation systems, microgrid, renewable energy, systems control, and digital control applications based on microprocessor or DSP controller.
– Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering
– Good programming skills in C / C++ / Matlab-Simulink / PSIM
– Good skills in microprocessor-based controller design and implementation
– Strong mathematical background
– Excellent writing and communication skills in English
Prospective applicants should send the following to Prof. Kyeong-Hwa Kim (email@example.com) by October 20, 2016.
1. Detailed CV in English
2. Official transcript of previously attended undergraduate institution
3. Certificate of TOEFL/IELTS score if available
– Seoultech webpage: http://english.seoultech.ac.kr
– Contact Prof. Kyeong-Hwa Kim (email: firstname.lastname@example.org) for further information.
– Please find out attached files to get more information about scholarship and admission guide.
– Preferences will be given to the person who can provide an official certificate of English score.
– Attached Files:
ADMISSIONS GUIDE FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS (2016year)
SEOULTECH GUIDE FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
1047 lượt xem, 1 xem hôm nay