Thạc sĩ & Tiến sĩHọc bổng du học Hàn Quốc- Master/PhD (Microfluidic research, Thermal and fluid research)
Nội dung Học bổng
Research assistant positions for graduate students (MS and PhD) and post-doctoral positions are available.
1. Microfluidic researches : development of microfluidic diagnostic devices
2. Thermal and fluid researches : fluid dynamics and heat transfer analysis and design
1. Major in Mech. Eng./Che. Eng or other related fields
2. Good communication and writing skills in English
– official test score (ex. TOEFL) may be required for international graduate admission (please check Koreatech admission office webpages)
3. Must be enrolled in a graduate degree program of Koreatech before appointment
– please refer to the admission office page for graduate program schedule
4. Experiences in microfluidics, biomedical engineering, chemical/material engineering fields will be plus
Application deadline : ASAP
– Positions will be open until filled
Funding will cover tuition and monthly salary, but will be commensurate with experience and qualifications. The preferred start date is spring, 2016, but the positions will remain open until filled. Applicants may contact PI for further details of the positions.
Interested candidates should send their CV, publications (if any), along with a cover letter briefly describing your interest and qualifications, via email (spark at koreatech.ac.kr).
Prof. Seungkyung Park
School of Mechanical Engineering, Koreatech
Email : spark @ koreatech.ac.kr
Phone : +82-41-560-1149
Office : Eng. Bldg. 1, G310
1014 lượt xem, 2 xem hôm nay