Thạc sĩ[Học bổng du học Hàn Quốc- Master- Logistic]
Nội dung Học bổng
Bạn mình vừa gửi mình 1 thông tin sau, bạn nào quan tâm thì apply nha.
Lab tuyển qua làm trước, rùi sau đó tới tháng 3/2016 sẽ học.
2 Master (S2) Study Chances in Logistics System Laboratory,
Pusan National University, Busan, South Korea
Information about our lab can be found in http://logistics.ie.pusan.ac.kr/
– Professor (Select: Member > Professor)
– Current Projects (Project > Present Research Projects
– Published Journal and Conference Papers (Paper)
Brief information about Professor/Advisor:
– Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST, South Korea): Ph.D study
– Purdue University 1990.08 ∼ 1991.07: Post Doc
– Shanghai Maritime University 2009.09 ∼ 2010.01: Invited Professor
– Research Institute of Logistics Innovation Networking 2007.11 ∼ 2013: Director
– Korean Institute of Industrial Engineers 2012∼ 2014: President
– Reviewer and Editorial Board Member of international journals, such as Flexible Services and Manufacturing, OR Spectrum, Operations and Supply Chain Management, Asia Pacific Industrial Engineering and Management Society.
– Organized many international conferences:
International Conference on Logistics and Maritime Systems (LOGMS) –www.logms.org,
International Conference on Intelligent Manufacturing and Logistics (IML), and
International Conference on Intelligent Logistics Systems (ILS).
– Logistics Systems
Variety of study for Logistics systems such as raw material supply, production planning, inventory management from supply of products to distribution
– Automated resource allocation problem
*) Research for automated material handling system design problem
*) Research for automatic, distributed, autonomous resource allocation problem with intelligent control structure including automated guided vehicle systems, automatic storage and retrieval system
– Container transportation system
Solution of a variety of decision-making involved in the design and operation of a logistics systems
Scholarship, including tuition fee payment and living cost, will be provided.
Requirements for applicants:
– Be able to use any programming language.
– Graduated from Industrial Engineering, Information System, or Informatics Department.
Required documents to apply:
1) Curriculum Vitae (including latest transcripts for Bachelor and Master degrees, if exist).
2) Thesis Abstracts for Bachelor and Master degrees.
3) List of any published papers, if exist.
4)Explanation about the programming experience, which includes: name of programming language, brief explanation about the content of the code, some pictures of the written coding (if possible).
All submitted documents must be in English. If necessary, please provide the simple translated versions of them.
Please submit the documents to firstname.lastname@example.org, titled [Application for S2 Study in Logistics System Laboratory, Spring Semester 2016].
– Document submission: now ~ about October 1st, 2015
– Start research period in Korea: December 2015 – March 2016
– Start of study period: 1st semester of 2016 (March 2016)
Any questions can be sent to email@example.com.
2196 lượt xem, 1 xem hôm nay