Tiến sĩ [Học bổng du học Đức – Research associate, PhD]
Nội dung Học bổng
[Học bổng du học Đức – Research associate, PhD]
Deadline: available from 1/6/2015
Vacancy Notice No. 18E/2015
The Helmholtz-Zentrum Dresden-Rossendorf e. V. (HZDR) has an excellent reputation as an international competence centre for research in the sectors health, energy, and matter with more than 1,000 employees. HZDR is a member of Germany`s largest research organisation – Helmholtz Association (HGF).
The Institute of Radiopharmaceutical Cancer Research invites applications of physicists and engineers as a
Research associate / PhD Student (m/f)
The position will be available from 01.06.2015. The employment contract is initially limited to three years. The salary is based on the collective agreement TVöD-Bund.
- very good marks in exams and diploma in physics or engineering
- adequate programming skills in at least one programming language (including, preferably C, C++) suitable for implementing numerical software
- experience with development and implementation of computer-based data analysis procedures
- adequate knowledge in general mathematical modelling and simulation
- existing experience in tomographic imaging would be desirable
- ability to adopt quickly to the new field and the given tasks
- interest in tomographic medical imaging
- willingness to work in an interdisciplinary group of physicists, computer scientists, physicians and biochemists
- ability to work independently and to develop innovative solutions including publication of results
- further development of our high resolution iterative PET image reconstruction with a special focus on incorporating novel techniques for improvement of MR-based attenuation correction including the so-called MLAA algorithm
- development of new data evaluation procedures for analysis of clinical PET/MR investigations in oncology
- contributions to on-going multi-disciplinary research projects in the context of functional PET/MR imaging in oncology in close collaboration with the University Hospital Dresden
- participation in administration of the IT infrastructure related to the PET/MR system
For further information, please contact Mr. Prof. Dr. Jörg van den Hoff, Tel.: +49 351 260 – 2621.
Equal opportunities are an integral part of our personnel policy, we therefore particularly welcome applications from qualified women. Severely disabled persons are given priority where applicants are equally qualified.
PO Box 51 01 19
Link gốc: http://www.hzdr.de
881 lượt xem, 2 xem hôm nay