Thạc sĩ Học bổng du học Anh- University of Edinburgh in UK- Accounting & Finance
Nội dung Học bổng
University of Edinburgh Business School is offering a number of scholarships covering part of the fees for students commencing their studies in September 2017. These scholarships are open to citizens of all nationalities for pursuing MSc program.
The University of Edinburgh Business School is the business school of the University of Edinburgh in Scotland. The university has offered business education since 1918, and the MBA degree since 1980.
Applicants have or will have achieved the minimum required score in one of University’s accepted English language tests.
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing MSc programme.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the field of Accounting and Finance.
Scholarship Award: The University of Edinburgh Business School is offering a number of scholarships covering part of the fees for students commencing the study of one of our Master’s courses in September 2017.
Decisions will be made based on merit. Scholarships will be awarded to offer holders based on some of the following criteria:
- Are able to demonstrate excellent academic performance
- Are on track to obtain, or who have graduated with a minimum high 2.1 or 1st UK undergraduate degree or overseas equivalent
- Have previously studies at a University with a strong academic reputation and ranking
- Have the potential to contribute and enrich all aspects of the Masters programme and the diverse academic and cultural profile of the Masters class
- The scholarships will be available for all taught Masters courses and for all nationalities.
- Scholarships will be deducted from the tuition fees payable. Applicants who are fully sponsored by their employer or are in receipt of a full scholarship are not eligible for these scholarships.
- Individuals who have already accepted a scholarship from the University of Edinburgh will not be eligible to also accept a scholarship from the Business School. If however an individual has been given a partial scholarship from another source, not from the University of Edinburgh, then they will be eligible to accept one of the scholarships on offer from either the University of Edinburgh Business School or from the wider University of Edinburgh Scholarship on offer.
Application Deadline: Deadlines for applicants applying to study in 2017/18 is 26 October 2016.
Link: Click Here
Các bạn quan tâm du học Anh và đang tìm học bổng cho các khóa học BA, Master hay PhD tại các trường khác, chúng tôi vẫn support được các bạn.
Đăng kí học bổng trường tại Anh Quốc: Đăng kí tại đây
1125 lượt xem, 1 xem hôm nay