Thạc sĩ [Học bổng du học Anh- MBA]
Nội dung Học bổng
School is inviting applications for various scholarships and bursaries for entry to the 2016 full timemba Scholarships programme. Scholarships are available for pursuing mba degree level at Norwich business School.uk/EU and international students can apply for these scholarships and bursaries. Final decisions on scholarships and bursaries will be made in December 2015.
- To applicants who demonstrate exceptional leadership skills through their management experience.
- Applicants outside the EU area.
- Full-Time mba Home/EU scholarships to uk and EU applicants.
What does scholarship cover?
- Total offer is of:
Advanced Application Scholarships: Full-Time mba Advanced Application scholarships, worth up to £9,500.
leadership Scholarships: Full-Time mba leadership scholarships, worth up to £9,000
International Scholarships: mba International scholarships, worth up to £5,000
Home/EU Scholarships: Full-Time mba Home/EU scholarships, worth up to £5,000 to uk and EU applicants
Bursaries: These are normally worth £4,500 over two years.
How to apply for college scholarships:
- To apply for any of our scholarships you must be a Full-Time mba offer holder and submit a 1,000 word statement before the deadline outlining how your ideas and achievements will be contributing to the cohort of our January 2016 mba programme. If you have applied for a scholarship and are unsuccessful in your application, we will automatically consider you for a bursary. Please email your 1,000-word statement to nbs.pgt.admiss-at-uea.ac.uk.
- To apply for our scholarship and bursary programme, please send a 1,000-word statement to email@example.com. The programme is highly competitive and candidates should discuss the unique contribution they could make to the mba cohort, based upon their background and experience. Applications from UEA alumni are particularly welcome. Final decisions on scholarships and bursaries will be made in December 2015.
1079 lượt xem, 2 xem hôm nay