Thạc sĩ Học bổng du học Anh- Master- Newcastle University
Nội dung Học bổng
[Học bổng du học Anh- Master- Newcastle University ]
Newcastle University is offering international postgraduate scholarship in 2016-17 academic year. The scholarship is available for postgraduate degree programme.
Newcastle University’s aim is to be a world-class research-intensive university and deliver teaching and facilitate learning of the highest quality.
The university is governed by a number of statutory bodies. The Executive Board comprises the senior management team that has oversight of the day-to-day running of the University.
Applicants have been assessed as international/overseas for fees purposes, and are wholly or partially self-financing. Applicants need a good level of English language to study at Newcastle University. They will need to provide a recognised English language test or qualification unless applicants are exempt. This is usually a test score of IELTS 6.5 or equivalent, but requirements can vary between IELTS 6.0 to 8.0. All students need at least 5.5 in each sub-skill, or equivalent.
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing postgraduate degree level at Newcastle University.
Study Subject(s): Scholarships are provided to learn any of the courses offered by the Newcastle University.
Scholarship Award: The scholarships are valued at £2,000 and will be credited to student’s tuition fee account. Part-time students will receive pro-rata awards. Each scholarship award will be tenable for the first year of study only. Students studying 2 year masters degree programmes will receive funding for the first year of study only.
Scholarship can be taken at: UK
Eligibility: Applicants could be eligible to apply for a NUIPS award if:
– Applicants have been offered a place on any postgraduate taught degree programme
– Applicants have been assessed as international/overseas for fees purposes,
– Applicants hold a first class Honours degree and IELTS 7.0. and applicants are applying for a degree programme within the faculties of HaSS (Humanities and Social Sciences) or MedSci (Medical Sciences),
– Applicants hold an upper-second-class Honours degree and IELTS 6.5. and applicants are applying for a degree programme within the faculty of SAgE (Science, Agriculture and Engineering),
– Applicants intend to register to start their studies during the 2016-17 academic year.
814 lượt xem, 1 xem hôm nay