Thạc sĩ [Học bổng du học Anh- Master- 29 suất]-Roehampton University
Nội dung Học bổng
We are unique among modern London universities. Set in a beautiful parkland campus, our four Colleges have a rich 175-year history. We have an environment that places an emphasis on both teaching and research excellence.
For 2015, we are launching 29 Masters Scholarships, worth £10,000 each, forpostgraduate study. These are available to students graduating from undergraduate degrees this year.
If you would like to be considered for one of these scholarships, then you’ll need to hold a conditional or unconditional offer from us for one of our highly-regarded master’s degrees. If you haven’t applied to study with us at postgraduate level yet, don’t worry – there is still time.
To be eligible for the scholarship, you will need to be:
- progressing from an undergraduate course for which you were charged the higher tuition fee (in other words, you started your undergraduate course in September 2012 or later);
- going on to study your master’s degree with us starting in 2015 on a full-time basis, or part-time for a maximum of two years;
- currently domiciled in the UK or European Union (EU)
In awarding the scholarships, preference will be given to applicants who:
- received a maintenance grant for the full three years of their undergraduate course (this grant does not have to be paid back);
- is care-experienced;
- has a registered disability;
- is a designated carer for a disabled or an ill family member.
Allocations will be made by a panel based on the criteria above and on past academic achievement. If there are a significantly larger number of applications who meet the criteria compared to the number of scholarships we are offering, we will use a draw to allocate them.
All applicants should complete the form below by midnight on 1 August 2015. Successful candidates will be informed by 31 August 2015 at the latest.
The £10,000 will be paid in the form of a fee waiver, with remaining monies paid as a cash scholarship. This will be made as a one-off payment. Successful candidates that defer their course until 2016 will not be able to claim the scholarship.
907 lượt xem, 1 xem hôm nay