Thạc sĩ & Tiến sĩ Học bổng DAAD 2018-2019 của chính phủ Đức đã mở đơn
Nội dung Học bổng
Các bạn chuẩn bị apply học bổng DAAD hãy xem kĩ chương trình năm 2018-2019 nhé.
Who can apply?
Graduates with at least two years’ professional experience
What is supported?
Individual scholarships exclusively for Postgraduate courses in Germany that are listed on the “List of all Postgraduate courses with application deadlines”.
Duration of funding
12 to 36 months (dependent on study programme)
- Depending on academic level, monthly payments of 750 euros for graduates or 1,000 euros for doctoral candidates
- Payments towards health, accident and personal liability insurance cover
- Travel allowance, unless these expenses are covered by the home country or another source of funding
- Candidates fulfil the necessary academic requirements and can be expected to successfully complete a study programme in Germany (above-average result for first academic exam – top performance third, language skills)
- Candidates have a Bachelor degree (usually a four-year course) in an appropriate subject
- Candidates have at least two years’ professional experience
- Candidates can prove their motivation is development-related and be expected to take on social responsibility and initiate and support processes of change in their personal and professional environment after their training/scholarship
More detailed information
Brochure DAAD: Click here
3380 lượt xem, 1 xem hôm nay