Thạc sĩ Học bổng ADB cấp cho bậc Master tại Đại học Auckland
Nội dung Học bổng
[Học bổng do Ngân hàng phát triển Châu Á ADB cấp cho bậc Master tại Đại học Auckland]
ADB Scholarships at University of Auckland
The ADB-Japan Scholarship programme aims to provide an opportunity for well-qualified citizens of ADB’s developing member countries to undertake postgraduate studies in economics, management, science and technology, and other development-related fields at participating academic institutions in the Asia-Pacific region. The University of Auckland is one of the participating academic institution.
University of Auckland, New Zealand
Field(s) of study:
The University of Auckland programmes covered by this scholarship scheme are limited to the following:
• Master of Public Health
• Master of Science (Environmental Science)
• Master of Arts (Development Studies)
• Master of International Business
• Master of Commerce (International Business)
• Masters Programmes in Engineering
Number of Scholarships:
Nationals of an ADB borrowing member
The ADB-JSP provides for the scholar’s tuition fees, airfare to and from Auckland, basic cost of living, health and medical insurance, and a special grant for thesis preparation (for scholars engaged in research).
Eligible applicants must be / have:
- A national of an ADB borrowing member (applicants from countries that are no longer borrowing from ADB are not eligible for the ADB-JSP). For a list of current developing member countries visit ADB – Japan Scholarship Programme.
- Gained admission to an approved masters or doctoral programme at an approved academic institution.
- A bachelors degree or its equivalent with superior academic record.
- At least two years of full-time professional work experience (acquired after a university degree) at the time of application.
- Proficiency in oral and written English communication skills to be able to pursue studies.
- Not more than 35 years old at the time of application. In exceptional cases, for programmes which are appropriate for senior officials and managers, the age limit is 45 years.
- In good health.
- Eligible applicants should agree to return to their home country after completion of studies under the programme.
- Executive Directors, Alternate Directors, management and staff of ADB, consultants, and relatives of the aforementioned are not eligible for the Scholarship.
- Staff of JSP-designated institutions are not eligible to apply to their own institution.
- Applicants living or working in a country other than his/her home country are not eligible for scholarships.
- ADB-JSP does not support applicants who are already enrolled in graduate degree programs.
- ADB-JSP does not sponsor undergraduate studies, distance learning programmes, short-term training, conferences, seminars, thesis writing, and research projects.
Only after you have gained admission to an eligible postgraduate programme listed above for the 2017 intake and received an Official Offer of Place from the University of Auckland can you apply for the scholarship. Thus, you must first apply for admission ONLINE as an international applicant for one of the eligible programmes.
To apply for the scholarship, you will need to complete and submit the Asian Development Bank – Japan Scholarship application form and either post or courier with all required documents to the University.
Applications for 2017 will close on 20 July 2016.
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
2716 lượt xem, 2 xem hôm nay