Tiến sĩ Health Scholarships for International PhD Students at Aarhus University in Denmark, 2017
Nội dung Học bổng
Aarhus University Research Foundation is offering scholarships for PhD programme at the Graduate School of Health. Scholarships are awarded to international PhD students enrolled at a non-Danish university.
Calls for AUFF grants are with the purpose of improving the internationalization of the PhD education at Health.
The Graduate School of Health is one of Denmark’s largest graduate schools and holds long-standing traditions for recruiting students from the entire health science area.
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing PhD programme at the Graduate School of Health.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the field of Biomedicine, Public Health, Clinical Medicine, Dentistry and Oral Health and Department of Forensic Medicine.
- Recruitment of talented international candidates to the PhD program at Health: DKK 15,000 for 1-3 months as funding for a research stay at Health. The purpose of the research stay is an assessment of the candidate’s suitability for PhD studies at Health.
- Travel grant for a research stay at Health for international PhD students: DKK 15,000 for 3-6 months as funding for a research stay at Health. The purpose of the research stay is PhD studies and project work relevant to the candidate’s PhD program.
Number of Scholarships: Not Known
Scholarship can be taken in Denmark
Eligibility: The grant awarded is a scholarship to international potential PhD students with a qualifying degree from a non-Danish university.
Nationality: International students are eligible to apply.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have master’s degree.
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirement: Applicants must have a high level of English proficiency. This means that applicants are expected to have English language qualifications comparable to the English B level from the Danish upper secondary school (gymnasium). International qualifications comparable to this level are:
- TOEFL test results of at least 560 (paper based test) or 83 (internet based test)
- IELTS test with a minimum score of 6.5 points
- C1 level obtained by examination from a CEFR-validated English language course
How to Apply: Please use the application form. Applications must be emailed as one PDF file to graduateschoolhealth-at-au.dk. Enrolment and scholarship
- Project description 3-5 pages*
- Main supervisor statement
- Transcript of records (+Bachelor’s diploma if achieved)
- Motivation for applying for a Research Year and funding
- Documentation of submitted applications for other foundations (receipts or refusals, not the application(s).)
- (Co-supervisor statement(s))
- (A listing of planned PhD courses you plan to participate in, during your research year)
Application Deadline: The application deadline is April 17, 2017.
695 lượt xem, 1 xem hôm nay