Internship Gucci WW Digital Internship for International Students in Italy, 2017
Nội dung Học bổng
Gucci is offering WW Digital Internship to study in Italy. Interns will support the production process for assets and publishing in the new platform for key pages. This will be according to the defined calendar for the collection and specific cadence for the pages. (e.g. 2 weeks vs. monthly). Applicants must be Fluent in English both written and spoken. This is an unpaid internship program runs for 6 to 12 months approximately.
Field of Internship: The candidate will be integrated into WW Digital team and he/she will have the opportunity to learn about the digital world at Gucci and to collaborate with multiple departments, including Social Media and Editorial, Marketing, Merchandising, eCommerce and Photo Studio.
Course Level: Internship
Internship Provider: Gucci
Internship can be taken in Italy
- Fluent in English both written and spoken
- Design studies required
- Knowledge of design tools: Adobe Creative Suite is a must
- Strong skills in video animation and prototyping tools
- Highly motivated and flexible individual with a proven ability to drive projects to successful and timely delivery
- Ability to effectively communicate with individuals at all levels, both internally and externally
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast paced and growing environment
- Positive, enthusiastic, able to take initiative with a can-do attitude
- Detail oriented and well organized
Internship Open for International Students: International students are eligible to apply for this internship program.
Is this paid internship? This is an unpaid internship program.
Internship Description: Influential, innovative and progressive, Gucci is reinventing a wholly modern approach to fashion. Under the new vision of creative director Alessandro Michele, the House has redefined luxury for the 21st century, further reinforcing its position as one of the world’s most desirable fashion houses. Eclectic, contemporary, romantic—Gucci products represent the pinnacle of Italian craftsmanship and are unsurpassed for their quality and attention to detail. Gucci is part of the Kering Group, a world leader in apparel and accessories that own a portfolio of powerful luxury and sport and lifestyle brands.
Number of awards offered: Not Known
Internship Duration: The duration of an internship is 6 to 12 months.
Notification: Not Known
How to Apply: The mode of application is online.
Internship Application Deadline: Contact Employer
853 lượt xem, 1 xem hôm nay