Tiến sĩ German Federal Environmental Foundation Doctoral Scholarships for International Researchers, 2018
Nội dung Học bổng
The German Federal Environmental Foundation (DBU) is offering 60 scholarships to young scientists. Scholarships are available to doctoral students for carrying out a research programme in the field of environmental protection at German universities.
The aim of the scholarships is to attract the best and most motivated people to Germany.
The Deutsche Bundesstiftung Umwelt DBU (German Federal Environmental Foundation) is one of Europe’s largest foundations and promotes innovative and exemplary environmental projects.
Applicants must have a higher university degree is expected from the chosen thesis topic. Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
Course Level: Scholarships are available to doctoral students for the research programme at German universities.
Study Subject(s): Scholarships are awarded in the field of environmental protection.
Number of Scholarships: DBU awards up to 60 scholarship grants per year in a multi-stage selection process .
- Delivery duration: max. 36 months
- Monthly basic support: 1,500 €
- Monthly material: 210 €
- Further funding of material costs
- Monthly child allowance and further support
Scholarship can be taken in Germany
Eligibility: Scholarships are awarded to applicants who
- Applications are welcome from all disciplines, not only from the natural and engineering sciences, but also from the social, human, economic and legal sciences. Interdisciplinary environmental research is particularly welcome.
- The above-average applicants are highly motivated to contribute to the solution of current environmental problems and to promote sustainable development.
- Foreign stays are possible, as long as the doctorate takes place predominantly at the supervising institution in Germany.
- Applications must be submitted in German; the candidates have good knowledge of German.
- Incomplete applications received after the relevant application deadline can not be considered.
- No more than one application per application group may be submitted per working group / scientific supervisor or academic supervisor.
- However, with the help of scholarship grants, no institutions are promoted to individuals.
- An emphasis which is not coordinated with the DBU on a larger topic complex (bundling of individual applications) is not permissible.
- The rejection of a scholarship application excludes a new application.
Nationality: International and German researchers are eligible to apply for these doctoral scholarships.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: A higher university degree is expected from the chosen thesis topic.
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
How to Apply: Applications should be submitted online. The following documents must be sent by mail, indicating your file number until 15 January or 15 June (postmark date):
- complete tabular CV
- certified copies of all test certificates
- Certificate for the classification of the university degree
- tabular time and work plan
- Statement on your scientific qualification by the first expert in the university
- Statement on your doctoral thesis by the first reviewer of the university
Application Deadline: The application deadline is January 15, 2018.
464 lượt xem, 2 xem hôm nay