Thạc sĩ Fully-Funded Master Scholarships at Mälardalen University in Sweden, 2018-2019
Nội dung Học bổng
Mälardalen University is offering fully-funded master scholarships for the academic year 2018-2019. These scholarships are open to international students and cover 100% of the tuition fee of the programme.
The scholarship is aimed at especially qualified students coming from countries outside of EU/EEA/Switzerland and who are required to pay tuition fees.
Mälardalen University (abbreviated MDH) is one of Sweden’s large institutes of higher education. The University has over 14,000 students studying our 52 programmes and 1,000 courses, and almost 900 faculty and staff. MDH is characterized by close partnerships with businesses and the public sector in the region, making their University attractive to students – and students attractive on the labour market.
International master’s programmes are taught in English in Sweden. Applicants must demonstrate proficiency in English in order to meet the entry requirements.
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing masters programme.
Study Subject(s): The programmes cover a variety of subject areas and are strongly interrelated with the research environments of the university
HƯỚNG DẪN APPLY HỌC BỔNG IRISH AID- CLICK HERE
Scholarship Award: The scholarship will cover 100% of the tuition fee of the programme as long as you follow the normal study plan (minimum 22.5 credits/semester, minimum 45 credits/academic year). The scholarship does not cover living expenses. If your status from being a fee-paying student to a non-paying student is changed during the study period of the programme you will no longer be granted the scholarship.
Scholarship can be taken in the Sweden
Eligibility: To be admitted to education at first-cycle or second-cycle level, the applicant is required to meet the general entry requirements and furthermore any specific entry requirements that may be prescribed.
General entry requirements:
- The demands for general entry requirements are laid down by the Government and are stated in HF, Ch. 7, Sections 5-6, 24 (first-cycle level), and Sections 28-30 (second-cycle level).
- National validity – assessment of prior learning for general entry requirements If an applicant is judged, on the basis of prior learning, to have the general entry requirements for courses and study programmes at firstcycle level or second-cycle level at another HEI, this judgement will be accepted by MDH.
- Exemption from demands for Swedish in general entry requirements MDH grants general exemption from the demands for Swedish in general entry requirements for first-cycle courses and study programmes given in English or another foreign language.
Specific entry requirements:
- Regulations as to which specific entry requirements may be made are laid down by the Government and are stated in HF, Ch. 7, Sections 8-11, 25 and 31. On the basis of these, the Swedish Council for Higher Education, UHR, has laid down a number of field-specific entry requirements which are to apply for courses and study programmes intended for new higher education entrants. The UHR decides which field-specific entry requirements are to apply for courses and study programmes leading to a professional qualification. The University decides which field-specific entry requirements are to apply for other courses and study programmes that are intended for new higher education entrants. The University may decide on exemption from certain demands within any field-specific entry requirement. For courses and study programmes intended for students other than new higher education entrants, the University may determine which demands are to be made
- Specific entry requirements for programmes: The specific entry requirements for programmes are laid down by the University’s Faculty Board. The entry requirements shall be stated in the programme syllabus.
- Specific entry requirements for courses: The specific entry requirements for courses are laid down by each School. These entry requirements shall be stated in the course syllabus.
Nationality: Students coming from countries outside of EU/EEA/Switzerland are eligible to apply. The scholarship is NOT open for students from the twelve countries with which Sweden has long-term development cooperation (Bangladesh, Bolivia, Burkina Faso, Cambodia, Ethiopia, Kenya, Mali, Mozambique, Rwanda, Tanzania, Uganda and Zambia).
College Admission Requirement
Entry Requirement: For most master’s level courses and programmes, the requirement is also the equivalent of English 6/English Course B, though some may require a lower or higher level of English.
English Language Requirement: In order to be eligible for university studies in Sweden, a student must demonstrate that they meet the English requirements for the course or programme.
How to Apply: If you are applying for a bachelor or master programme use the online application at universityadmissions.se. Before making your application be sure to check the eligibility requirements for each programme.
About the online application
When applying for programmes and courses you must list your choices by priority order. The programme/course you are most interested in should be your choice number one.
You can only be admitted to ONE programme/course on full-time studies.
If you are admitted to a programme or course all other alternatives with a lower priority will be deleted, regardless of university.
Make sure you have filled out the online application correctly and send in all supporting documents in time. Please note that incomplete applications are not accepted and that the application fee must be paid before the application is being processed.
During the review period, your application will remain as requirements not fulfilled until the process has been completed. We ask for your patience during this process. If you are assessed not eligible you will receive a message on your notification of selection in March.
Application Deadline: Deadline for receipt of supporting documents for the application and Scholarship application is February 1, 2018.
436 lượt xem, 2 xem hôm nay