Internship Facebook Core Data Science, PhD/Co-op Internship Program in USA, 2017
Nội dung Học bổng
Facebook is offering Core Data Science, PhD /Co-op internship programme in USA. Interns must be pursuing Ph.D. in CS or related technical field. International applicants are eligible to apply for this internship programme. This is an unpaid internship programme.
Field of Internship: Internship is offered in the field of Core Data Science.
Course Level: Internship
Internship Provider: Facebook
Internship can be taken in USA (Menlo Park, CA)
Eligibility: Interns should follow the criteria below:
- Minimum: Pursuing Ph.D. in CS or related technical field
- Must be returning to school for at least one semester/quarter post internship
- Extensive experience solving analytical problems using quantitative approaches
- Comfort manipulating and analyzing complex, high-volume, high-dimensionality data from varying sources
- A strong passion for empirical research and for answering hard questions with data
- A flexible analytic approach that allows for results at varying levels of precision
- Ability to communicate complex quantitative analysis in a clear, precise, and actionable manner
- Fluency with at least one scripting language such as Python or PHP
- Familiarity with relational databases and SQL
- Expert knowledge of an analysis tool such as R, Matlab, or SAS
- Experience working with large data sets, experience working with distributed computing tools a plus (Map/Reduce, Hadoop, Hive, etc.)
- Ability to obtain work authorization in the United States in 2017.
Internship Open for International Students: International applicants are eligible to apply for this internship programme.
Is this paid internship? This is an unpaid internship programme.
Internship Description: Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
How to Apply: The mode of application is online.
Internship Application Deadline: Contact Employer
420 lượt xem, 1 xem hôm nay