Đại học & Thạc sĩ EIT Richard E. Morley Industrial Automation Scholarships for International Students in Australia, 2018
Nội dung Học bổng
[HỌC BỔNG GIẢM 10,000$ TẠI ÚC]
AUD $10,000 off your tuition fees for our full time Bachelor of Science (Industrial Automation Engineering) or Master of Engineering (Industrial Automation) Degree.
Back in 2008, when we were expanding from a company providing courses for professional development into a fully-fledged college of engineering, Richard was not only an enormous support, but his involvement contributed to the success we enjoyed. He was hearty in his encouragement of our efforts and he shared his expertise generously. In his honour we have created a Richard Morley Prize for Engineering Excellence. Richard E. Morley will be remembered as the Father of the Programmable Logic Controller, certainly. But for us, at the Engineering Institute of Technology, he will be that someone splendid who helped us forge a brave and determined path towards creating a college of excellence in engineering education.
Nationality: Open to all students (Domestic & International).
– You can be a campus-based or online student
– You must provide a full page written explanation describing why you should be chosen for this scholarship
– You must meet the relevant English Language Proficiency Requirement for the course you wish to study
– You must meet the relevant entry requirements for the course you wish to study + at least a 60% pass result in Maths in your final academic year
– You must be a full fee-paying, non-sponsored student
This scholarship is applicable for the following on-campus and online engineering degrees EIT is running in 2018:
– Bachelor of Science (Industrial Automation Engineering)
– Master of Engineering (Industrial Automation)
Please contact Caroline Mackay for further information or to be put in contact with one of our agent partners in your area to discuss this scholarship in further detail – email@example.com
509 lượt xem, 1 xem hôm nay