Tiến sĩ DSM Full Scholarships at School of Business and Management Bandung Institute of Technology in Indonesia, 2017
Nội dung Học bổng
School of Business and Management Bandung Institute of Technology (SBM ITB) is offering full scholarship programme to study Doctor of Science in Management Program. These scholarships will be awarded to Indonesian students and international students.
The aim of the scholarship is to attract high quality postgraduate students to areas of research strength in the SBM ITB to support its research effort.
The School of Business and Management ITB (SBM ITB) is the only school/faculty in ITB built on the humanities and management science. The ministry requires higher education institutions to conduct Tri Dharma Perguruan Tinggi.
English Language Proficiency Test (ELPT) ITB with a minimum score of 113 or ITP-TOEFL from ETS.org with a minimum score of 550 (pBT) / 213 (cBT)/ 79 (iBT) or IELTS 6.5.
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing doctoral programme.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the field of Management.
- The scholarship includes course tuition fees (IDR 150 million in total) and monthly living allowance (IDR 2.5 miillion in 2017)
- The scholarship is awarded three years or 6 semesters
- Working space is provided inside Bandung campus to support the research
Number of Scholarships: There are three scholarships available.
Scholarship can be taken in Indonesia
Đăng kí khóa học ngay- Click Here
- In order to be eligible, applicants are required to have successfully completed at TPA Bappenas with minimum score 550 and TOEFL with minimum score 550.
- Applicants must submit the research proposal and present the proposal and contact the supervisors among appointed professors in DSM ITB him/herself
- Candidates are required to follow office hours applied in SBM ITB (8 am until 5 pm, Monday until Friday)
- Candidates are required to fulfill 6 credits/semester of lecturing in Bachelor program courses
- Candidates must maintain a 3.0 GPA average. If candidates earn a grade below “C” in a course, he/she must retake that course at him/her own expense.
Nationality: Indonesian students and international students are eligible to apply.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: A Master degree with a minimum GPA of 3.25
Test Requirement: Academic Potential Test (TPA) from Oto-Bappenas with a minimum score of 550
The applicant who already has a TPA certificate from UPP Bappenas with a minimum score of 550 should submit the original certificate along with the supporting documents to Study Program.
English Language Requirement: English Language Proficiency Test (ELPT) ITB with a minimum score of 113 or ITP-TOEFL from ETS.org with a minimum score of 550 (pBT) / 213 (cBT)/ 79 (iBT) or IELTS 6.5 The applicant who already has a TOEFL certificate from ETS.org or ELPT ITB or IELTS with the above score should submit the original certificate along with the supporting documents to the Study Program.
How to Apply: To apply, students must submit formal application for Admission via the online application system. Submit the hardcopy of the supporting documents as in the following
- Printed online registration form
- Original certified and legalized copies of undergraduate and master academic certificate (1 copy)
- Original certified and legalized copies of undergraduate and master academic transcript (1 copy)
- Original TOEFL/IELTS certificate (if any) as a substitute of ELPT result held by UPT Bahasa ITB
- Original TPA Bappenas result
- Recent color photographs sized 4X6 cm (1 sheet)
- A copy of receipt of admission fee payment
Application Deadline: The application deadline is June 2, 2017.
347 lượt xem, 1 xem hôm nay