Thạc sĩ DAAD SCHOLARSHIPS FOR NATIONALS OF CAMBODIA, LAO PDR, MYANMAR AND VIETNAM: AUGUST 2017 INTAKE
Nội dung Học bổng
For the August 2017 Intake, the DAAD is going to offer up to 13 scholarships for candidates from Cambodia, Lao PDR, Myanmar and Vietnam (CLV) countries to pursue Master’s degree at the AIT.
Each scholarship award covers tuition and other academic fees, and living allowances for a 22-month program. The scholarships value is THB 937,800 per scholarship holder, divided in THB 480,400 for the first year of studies (12 months); renewable for the second year depending on satisfactory academic performance at THB 457,400 for the second and last year (10 months). AIT will contribute 10% tuition fellowship per semester for four (4) semesters.
The Deutscher Akademischer Austausch Dienst – German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) and the Asian Institute of Technology ( AIT ) have agreed to strengthen national and institutional capacity of DAAD priority countries, namely Cambodia , Lao PDR , Myanmar and Vietnam through the offering of the DAAD- AIT Scholarships .
DAAD is one of the world’s largest and most respected intermediary organizations in its field. Scores of students, teachers, researchers and scientists supported by DAAD have been able to gain valuable experience abroad. DAAD supports and promotes all areas relating to science, research, language, teaching and others.
The Asian Institute of Technology , on the other hand, is an international post graduate institute founded in 1959, and is Asia’s pioneer institution established to help meet the region’s growing needs for advanced learning in engineering, science, technology and management, research and capacity building. AIT ‘s mission is to develop highly qualified and committed professionals who will play a leading role in the sustainable development of the region and its integration into the global economy. AIT is based in Thailand and has affiliated centers in the region.
APPLICATION PROCESS, CRITERIA AND SELECTION FOR DAAD SCHOLARSHIP
1) Be a bonafide national of Cambodia, Lao PDR, Myanmar or Vietnam.
2) Applicants should be not more than 28 years of age when applying.
3) They are requested to hold a Bachelor degree with a minimum GPA of 3.00/4.00 (or equivalent).
4) Additionally a TOEFL of at least 550 (paper based) or 213 (computer based) or IELTS of at least 6.0 is mandatory. DAAD does not accept institutional TOEFL reports.
5) Prospective applicants will apply directly to AIT.
6) In addition to AIT’s application package, the applicant is to submit a CV (typed, 2 pages at most) and a letter of motivation for the master’s study.
1) AIT shall forward the eligible application dossiers (pre-selected according to DAAD/ AIT requirements) to DAAD along with a list of applicants ranked according to AIT criteria by first week of April 2015.
2) The final decision will be taken by DAAD screening committee. The successful candidates will receive an official DAAD Letter of Award as soon as all formal requirements for admission and enrollment at AIT have been met.
FIELDS OF STUDY
The scholarships are available in the following fields of study offered at AIT:
• Agricultural Systems and Engineering
• Aquaculture and Aquatic Resources Management
• Environmental Engineering and Management
• Food Engineering and Bioprocess Technology
• Gender and Development Studies
• Natural Resources Management
• Regional and Rural Development Planning
• Urban Environmental Management
• Cleaner Production
• Integrated Tropical Coastal Zone Management
• Integrated Watershed Development and Management
• Modeling Tools in Environmental Resources and Management
• Disaster Preparedness, Mitigation and Management
Application deadline is 31 March 2017.
Application forms can be downloaded from the AIT
Link: Click Here
2833 lượt xem, 1 xem hôm nay