Thạc sĩ Curtin University International Student Scholarships in Australia, 2017
Nội dung Học bổng
Curtin University is inviting applications for 10 MSC/MBA international student scholarships. International students are eligible to apply.
Curtin University is an Australian public research university based in Bentley, Perth, Western Australia.
The MSC/MBA International Student Scholarship has been developed by Curtin Graduate School of Business to encourage and support international students.
Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
Course Level: Sch0larships are available for postgraduate programme.
Study Subject: Scholarships are available in Master of Science (Mineral and Energy Economics) / Master of Business Administration at Curtin Graduate School of Business.
Scholarship Award: The MSC/MBA International Student Scholarship will provide the following support to cover up to a maximum of 8 MBA units undertaken as part of the MSC/MBA Program (based on a full-time study load of 75 credits each trimester):
- A total maximum value of $10,000 towards the student fees for the 8 MBA units undertaken over the duration of the MSC/MBA program
- $1,250 will be paid towards each MBA unit undertaken
- The contribution toward student fees will be paid directly to the student fee account at the census date relevant to each enrolled study period and cannot be used for any other purpose.
Number of Awards: 10 scholarships are offered.
Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility: All students applying for these scholarships should have received an offer into the MSC/MBA Program as Full Time Onshore International Students at Curtin Graduate School of Business and should have met all conditions mentioned in the offer letter.
- Be an International student
- Be a commencing student in 2017
- Applying to study the MSC/MBA at the Curtin Graduate School of Business
- Will be enrolled as a full-time onshore international student (at least 75 credits) each trimester
Nationality: International students are eligible to apply.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have their previous degree.
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
How to Apply: All qualifying applications from international applicants for the Master of Science (Mineral and Energy Economics)/Master of Business Administration at Curtin University will be automatically assessed for the MSC/MBA International Student Scholarship. No separate scholarship application is required.
Applications will be assessed by an assessment panel using the following criteria:
- Responses to questions in the MSC/MBA application form
- Academic merit
- Documentary evidence attached to the MSC/MBA application
Curtin Graduate School of Business will assess each application accordingly and issue a separate Scholarship Offer Letter, along with the Letter of Offer to the MSC/MBA Course, to confirm whether the applicant has been awarded a scholarship.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is August 25, 2017.
1549 lượt xem, 1 xem hôm nay