Fellowship Clinical Neuromuscolar Fellowship for Non-EU Citizens at University of Milan in Italy, 2018
Nội dung Học bổng
The University of Milan is currently accepting applications for Clinical Neuromuscular Fellowship for students whose training program will focus on pharmacological and non-pharmacological treatments in neuromuscular diseases.
As stated above, and according to specific regulation (Decreto Rettorale n.296522 del 04/09/2015), the University of Milan announces a competition for the award of one Clinical Neuromuscular Fellowship, whose training program will focus on pharmacological and non-pharmacological treatments in neuromuscular diseases.
Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English, as most of the programs are taught entirely in English.
- Application Deadline: April 12, 2018
- Course Level: This is two-year international medical fellowship
- Study Subject: The fellowship focus on pharmacological and non-pharmacological treatments in neuromuscular diseases.
- Scholarship Award: The scholarship is of € 2.861,67 monthly, for a total of € 34.700,00 a year, gross of legal charges under the Italian Tax on income claims law, Art. 50 T.U. The scholarship will be paid in monthly postponed instalments. The University of Milan will activate for the fellow a compulsorily RC Professional medical insurance.
- Nationality: EU and non-EU citizens
- Number of Scholarships: One scholarship is available.
- Scholarship can be taken in Italy
How to Apply: To the candidate for the program, applicants are required to present the following documentation:
- Application form prepared using the downloadable form available on the University’s website (http://www.unimi.it/ateneo/formint/70871.htm ), in which indication must be provided on the fellow’s motivation for participating to the program as well as a brief description of the fellow’s educational and work history;
- An updated CV of the candidate;
- Two letter of references from professors with which the candidate had cooperated within the last year;
- Photocopy of an identity document;
- For foreign candidates, if possessed, a certification attesting their language skills in Italian language (minimum level B1).
134 lượt xem, 1 xem hôm nay