Thạc sĩ Blekinge Institute of Technology Scholarships for International Students in Sweden, 2017
Nội dung Học bổng
[Học bổng du học Thụy Điển]
The Blekinge Institute of Technology is offering scholarships for citizens of non-EU/EEA countries. These scholarships are open to prospective students applying to a campus-based programme or single subject course in 2017/2018 academic year.
BTH´s vision is to conduct education and research in which engineering and IT can be integrated with other disciplines such as urban planning, industrial economics, and design and health sciences to contribute to solving the challenges facing society.
BTH accepts all Academic IELTS, TOEFL tests, University of Cambridge ESOL Examinations, Cambridge Michigan English Language Assessment Battery and Pearson PTE Academic. English proficiency letters are not accepted as proof of English skills.
Course Level: Scholarships are open to prospective students applying to a campus-based programme or single subject course at Blekinge Institute of Technology.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to learn any of the courses offer by the university.
Scholarship Award: This scholarship programme offers scholarships covering tuition fees in part. The available levels of tuition fee reductions are 50% and 75%.
Scholarship can be taken in Sweden
Eligibility: BTH scholarship programme for prospective students is available for citizens from non-EU/EEA countries who are required to pay tuition fees for Swedish university education. You apply for a BTH scholarship after you have applied for a BTH campus-based programme or single subject course on Universityadmissions.se. Applicants to distance education at BTH are not eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Nationality: Citizens of non-EU/EEA countries can apply for these scholarships.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: BTH Scholarship programme is available for a prospective student is available for citizens from non-EU/EEA countries who are required to pay tuition fees for Swedish university education.
English language requirements: In order to be eligible for university studies in Sweden, applicants have to demonstrate that they meet the English requirements for the course or programme they wish to apply for.
- BTH accepts all Academic IELTS, TOEFL tests, University of Cambridge ESOL Examinations, Cambridge Michigan English Language Assessment Battery and Pearson PTE Academic.
- A copy of the IELTS test results has to be sent to University Admissions in Sweden. All IELTS results will be verified online. BTH only accepts Academic IELTS tests. The General IELTS test is not accepted for admission to higher education.
- TOEFL tests must always be delivered as an original, from ETS directly to University admission’s postal address: University Admissions in Sweden (code 3477).
- Please note that TOEFL tests sent by students along with other application documents will not be accepted.
- English proficiency letters are not accepted as proof of English skills.
How to Apply: The mode of applying is online.
Application Deadline: Application form for BTH scholarship for prospective students closes on January 16th, 2017.
1009 lượt xem, 1 xem hôm nay