Thạc sĩ Alfred Ford School of Management MBA Scholarship for International Students in Belgium, 2018
Nội dung Học bổng
[HỌC BỔNG MBA TẠI BỈ]
Applications are invited AFSM Scholarship to apply for Alfred Ford School of Management MBA programme. AFSM secured a limited amount of partial scholarships, which are granted under the strict eligibility criteria.
The Alfred Ford School of Management offers you the opportunity to upgrade your career by obtaining a degree online, accredited by IPE-Paris, the Institut pour L’Expertise, and in the process of being accredited by ACBSP, the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs.
English is the language of instruction. If an applicant’s first language is not English, he or she must be able to demonstrate oral and written fluency in English. Working or studying in an English-speaking environment will usually be sufficient to demonstrate an acceptable competence.
- Application Deadline: February 26, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue Master degree programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the Business Administration.
- Scholarship Award: AFSM is offering scholarships to the students funding their own MBA studies. The award will be offered in the form of a tuition fee discount of up to 1,000 Euro per student.
- Nationality: International students
- Number of Scholarships: Limited scholarships are available and students are considered for their eligibility on a basis of financial status and merit.
- Scholarship can be taken in Belgium
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship. Applicants from developing countries might have a priority in cases when students applying for the same intake have a very similar situation.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
AFSM scholarships have specific eligibility criteria based on a combination of merit and financial need. Candidates will be judged on the quality of their scholarship essays and the degree to which they meet the eligibility criteria. Please see more on the Scholarship Terms and Conditions.
Applicants from developing countries might have a priority in cases when students applying for the same intake have very similar situation. Therefore, when reviewing these scholarship applications, financial need is the main criterion. As a part of the merit criteria, the admissions team will consider the academic and professional achievements and merit distinctions received, which can be noted down in the essay required in the scholarship application form.
The applicant will be invited for the admission interview with the MBA director who will make an assessment for the scholarship award during that time. If a student already went through the admissions interview before applying for the scholarship, the interview might not be needed.
English Language Requirements: English is the language of instruction. If an applicant’s first language is not English, he or she must be able to demonstrate oral and written fluency in English. Working or studying in an English-speaking environment will usually be sufficient to demonstrate an acceptable competence. Otherwise, applications for admission must be accompanied by a certificate of competency in the English language from a recognized institution or program. English language requirements for non-English speaking students are a minimum IELTS score of 6.5, or a minimum TOEFL score of 600, or the equivalent.
How to Apply: Fill in the scholarship application form and review the eligibility criteria. You will be invited for an interview as soon as possible after submitting your scholarship application. The MBA Director will assess you for a scholarship award during your interview. If you already went through the admissions interview before applying for the scholarship, the interview might not be needed.
We strongly encourage you to apply latest 3 weeks before the intake date in order to ensure you are considered for an award.
List of required supporting documents (please note that all this data will be treated with strict confidentiality by AFSM):
- Proof of salary (latest salary slip or a letter from your employer);
- Bank statements for the last three months that will reflect your checking and savings accounts – an online overview is accepted;
- If you have extenuating/exceptional circumstances in the past year (supporting dependents’ education, medical care, bankruptcy, etc.), provide relevant documentation.
Copies of these documents can be sent by email to your personal student care assistant or to studentcare-at-aford.be.
801 lượt xem, 4 xem hôm nay