Tiến sĩ [Học bổng du học Úc- RMIT– 8 suất – PhD]
Nội dung Học bổng
[Học bổng du học Úc- RMIT– 8 suất – PhD]
Deadline: 31 May 2015
Tất cả các ngành
If you are a Vietnamese international student commencing a PhD program at RMIT University, you could be eligible to apply.
The RMIT- Vietnam International Education Development PhD Scholarship provides eligible students with an opportunity to receive a fully-funded scholarship.
Value and duration
- Tuition fees will be waived for 3.5 years
- Annual stipend of AUD 29,000 for 3.5 years and
- Single cover Overseas Student Health Cover for the duration of your visa
Number of scholarships available
8 PhD scholarships available for 2 Semester 2015
In order to qualify for this scholarship you must:
- be a Vietnamese citizen residing in Vietnam
- have an unconditional offer to study a PhD program at RMIT in semester 2, 2015
- commence your PhD program in semester 2, 2015
- study a program offered at RMIT’s Melbourne campuses
- have an excellent academic background
- meet the academic and English proficiency requirements for the PhD program
- submit your application from your country of residence/citizenship
- International students must enroll in a full time load for the duration of the program to continue receiving the scholarship.
How to apply
Submit the below documents by email to Joseph.firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Certified copies of academic transcripts and graduation certificates (native language and translated to English)
- Proof of English proficiency
- Research proposal
- Curriculum vitae
- 200 word personal statement
- Find a potential RMIT Research Supervisor (Assistance can be provided).
Applications now open.
31 May 2015.
Terms and conditions
- Successful applicants are required to complete their PhD program in 3.5 years.
- This scholarship cannot be deferred to another year and must be taken up in semester 2, 2015.
- Applicants with a conditional offer will need to meet the conditions of their offer before they can be awarded the scholarship.
- Scholarship selection is based on academic merit. The Scholarships are competitive, with academic achievement forming the basis for scholarship selection.
- RMIT International may profile scholarship recipients.
- Unsuccessful applicants can apply for a full fee paying PhD at RMIT.
For more information, email email@example.com
1377 lượt xem, 1 xem hôm nay