Tiến sĩ 31 PhD Fellowships for International Students at USPC in France, 2017
Nội dung Học bổng
Université Sorbonne Paris Cité (USPC) is offering 31 PhD fellowships for international researchers to pursue PhD degree programme across all disciplines in 2017.
These fellowships are co-financed by the European Union through the Horizon 2020 (H2020) Marie Sklodowska-Curie Action, COFUND and by the French Government’s program of future investments.
Université Sorbonne Paris Cité (USPC) is engaged in an ambitious policy for doctoral studies. On the basis of its research programme, USPC aims to train future researcher as well as future high-level executives.
Course Level: Fellowships are available for pursuing PhD degree programme.
Study Subject: All disciplines are eligible for an INSPIRE PhD fellowship. Applicants may download a listing of a partial number of research groups/departments affiliated with the USPC classified according to discipline: Social Sciences and Humanities, Physical Sciences and Engineering and Life Sciences.
Scholarship Award: The three-year PhD fellowships will be awarded through a strictly merit-based selection process. Each Early-Stage Researcher (ESR) will be provided with a three-year work contract for full-time research positions with additional funding for mobility and extra research expenses. The work contract includes health insurance, which is comprehensive and does not discriminate against individuals with pre-existing health conditions.
- Academic criterion
- Early Stage Researchers (ESRs) need to have completed a Master’s degree or an equivalent diploma ideally before the 31st of August 2017, or at the latest by the 30th of September 2017
- As defined by the European Commission, as an Early Stage Researcher, the applicant need to have obtained the degree which would formally entitle them to embark on a doctorate in France, no more than four years before the start date of the INSPIRE PhD contract. The start date of the PhD contract will typically commence on the 1st of September, or alternatively on the 1st of October 2017. Therefore Masters degree or another relevant degree should have been obtained no earlier than the 2nd of September 2013, or 2nd of October 2013.
- Applicants must not be enrolled in a PhD programme nor have been enrolled in one.
- Applicants must not already be in possession of a PhD degree.
- Applicants will be asked to sign a declaration of honour attesting to the above.
- International criterion
- ESRs will need to comply with the conditions of the EU-mobility rule (incoming mobility): applicants must not have had their main residence, or carried out their main activity (work, studies, etc.), in France for more than 12 months during the three years immediately prior to the deadline for the call (17h on Monday the 9th of January 2017); compulsory national service in the home country, and/or short stays of less than a month, such as holidays in France, are not taken into account.
- Stays in the country of past and present residence are also limited by the EU-mobility rule: candidates whose project requires significant time spent abroad are advised to contact the INSPIRE helpdesk inspire-at-uspc.fr as soon as possible.
Nationality: International researchers can apply for these PhD fellowships.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicant’s master’s degree or another relevant degree should have been obtained no earlier than the 2nd of September 2013, or 2nd of October 2013.
English Language Requirement: Applicants must have a good command of French or English language.
How to Apply: All required information, and documents, will need to be filled in or uploaded via the application portal in English (HALL, SDVS, SET and SS) or in French (HALL and SS).
- HALL: Humanities, Arts, Language and Literature / Humanities, Arts, Literature and Languages
- SDVS: Life Sciences and Health / Life and Health Sciences
- SET: Exact Sciences and Technology / Exact Sciences and Technology
- SS: Social Sciences / Social Sciences
Application Deadline: Applications have to be submitted online by 9th January 2017.
Link: Click Here
2347 lượt xem, 1 xem hôm nay